Author Topic: Grocery shopping  (Read 295 times)

Offline Run Amok

• The Runners
Re: Grocery shopping
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2018, 06:33:14 PM »
I think this is a particularly seattle, right now, in my neighborhood issue. With 1,000 people per week moving to this area-- everything is just fucking crowded all the time. Like, you now have to plan for traffic any time of day going anywhere-- which used to not be the case.

I just think they restock during the day and overnight. But, I'm talking about like if I go to the grocery store at 8 or 9 after the gym-- usually it's quieter but they haven't restocked yet.

Offline rocketgirl

• The Runners
Re: Grocery shopping
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2018, 04:48:49 PM »
I think this is a particularly seattle, right now, in my neighborhood issue. With 1,000 people per week moving to this area-- everything is just fucking crowded all the time. Like, you now have to plan for traffic any time of day going anywhere-- which used to not be the case.

I just think they restock during the day and overnight. But, I'm talking about like if I go to the grocery store at 8 or 9 after the gym-- usually it's quieter but they haven't restocked yet.

That's generally when I would go, after dinner on the way home from work (I generally eat near work).  I go earlier (or Sunday) if I need to pick up a prescription.  But they are out of stock on stuff no matter when I go, so I think they probably just suck.  The new Publix is nice, but they don't have much generic OTC meds, or really much generic anything.  But they do have fancy cheese.
If in your estimation there is a greater than 0% chance that I will later decide that I shouldn't have said that, please do not quote me.