Author Topic: Phones with great cameras  (Read 1315 times)

Offline rocketgirl

• The Runners
Phones with great cameras
« on: April 13, 2022, 12:32:01 PM »
And go!  (Also any fancy little lens attachments you can put on the phone camera?)

Yeah, I still haven't replace my Samsung S8, which I have never loved.  Was thinking of going back to iPhone, but AT&T is having some trade in deal for the S22 right now (the card that came in the mail said "any condition" and I do have a small crack in the screen of my S8 down in one of the corners).  Although 36 months and getting your "deal" back in credits over that long a timeframe is obnoxious. Although I also have a bunch of credits built up at financial institution that I can convert to an Apple gift card and go to the Apple Store (even though I hate that place as a crowded sensory nightmare).

I am not buying the GIANT version of any phone, no matter how amazing the camera is.  THe old iPhone 5 was the perfect size, but I'm mostly  used to my mediumish sized S8, so could do something that size again.
Ellen stole my joy and I want it back!

Offline Mrtambourineman

• Passed on to another Brane
Re: Phones with great cameras
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 04:41:26 PM »
I've read some reviews fairly recently and the newest iphones are said to have the best cameras now. That wasn't the case a few years back it was Huawei. The top end Google pixels have been up there as well for a number of years.
I've been doing this how long?

Offline chqm8

• The Runners
Re: Phones with great cameras
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 07:08:18 PM »
I loved the camera in my old iphone 7 and now I have the iphone 12 which also has an incredible camera.  Kind of hard to go wrong with the iphone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chqm8= 'checkmate'

+-SUPPORT US