Author Topic: Why did the chicken cross the road?  (Read 1051 times)

Offline jivan

• Pubescent
Why did the chicken cross the road?
« on: July 14, 2022, 03:58:51 PM »
…wait for it…
…see if you can find the poptarts/mom tarts/pastryarchy thread so you don’t need to start a new thread… wait…can’t find it…maybe heat stroke happening?… help a person out…

Oh, the chicken?
Because it’s in Ybor City. There’s a large population of wild chickens. They go wherever they want, and cross roads as they see fit.

Offline Golden God

• Turgid
Re: Why did the chicken cross the road?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2022, 07:00:02 PM »
…wait for it…
…see if you can find the poptarts/mom tarts/pastryarchy thread so you don’t need to start a new thread… wait…can’t find it…maybe heat stroke happening?… help a person out…

Oh, the chicken?
Because it’s in Ybor City. There’s a large population of wild chickens. They go wherever they want, and cross roads as they see fit.

It's Guy Fieri's free range source. The chefs come out of the kitchens at night with meat cleavers and take their fill o the chickens.

Offline jivan

• Pubescent
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2022, 10:53:44 PM »
It's Guy Fieri's free range source. The chefs come out of the kitchens at night with meat cleavers and take their fill o the chickens.
Chicken Guy cometh!

…and he brought the donkey sauce.

Offline morefoolyou

• The Runners
  • now i'm trying to get back
    • redShirt Union
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 06:31:18 PM »
i don't wanna live in a society where chickens crossing roads have their motivations questioned.
The scientific consensus might, of course, be wrong. If the history of science teaches anything, it is humility. But our grandchildren will surely blame us if they find that we understood the reality of climate change and failed to do anything about it.

Offline jivan

• Pubescent
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 06:45:50 PM »
I’m sure we can disparage a chicken-questioning TikTok trend!
…but I lost interest in TikTok when it switched from all fun dance challenges to school bathroom destruction, so I dunno.

But, because I don’t know how to post pix, google “Ybor city chickens” and you will likely find pix. Nice change from all the ibises!

Offline Golden God

• Turgid
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2022, 06:06:06 PM »
I’m sure we can disparage a chicken-questioning TikTok trend!
…but I lost interest in TikTok when it switched from all fun dance challenges to school bathroom destruction, so I dunno.

But, because I don’t know how to post pix, google “Ybor city chickens” and you will likely find pix. Nice change from all the ibises!

What was the bathroom destruction?

Offline jivan

• Pubescent
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 07:18:09 AM »
What was the bathroom destruction?
Last fall, kids doing nonsense like destroying soap dispensers in bathrooms, that sort o stuff. It was fairly short-lived, but it got a lot of coverage at the time.

Now the cool viral trend is BA.5.

Offline Golden God

• Turgid
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2022, 07:56:52 PM »
Last fall, kids doing nonsense like destroying soap dispensers in bathrooms, that sort o stuff. It was fairly short-lived, but it got a lot of coverage at the time.

Now the cool viral trend is BA.5.

I'm only familiar with Tick-tock from YouTube shorts. Those mini videos on YT that last about a minute.

Offline jivan

• Pubescent
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2022, 08:11:10 PM »
I'm only familiar with Tick-tock from YouTube shorts. Those mini videos on YT that last about a minute.
I don’t watch the YoobToob

+-SUPPORT US