Author Topic: Hoka wearers...Bondi 3?  (Read 25105 times)

Offline caito

• The Runners
Re: Hoka wearers...Bondi 3?
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2015, 02:28:52 PM »
Hah! My Cliftons do too -- but only if I'm REALLY sweaty.  Like today, on the treadmill.
"Libs are all pro-choice until it comes to something important like trash service."

Offline Mom of Scooby

• The Runners
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2015, 10:12:30 PM »

this is the first time i got 2 inserts, i did not quite understand them, are you supposed to double them up?

I double mine on the clifton... I think it gives me more arch support for my PF... On my box it explained the difference between using 1 or 2... 2 seems to be working for me rigt now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2015, 07:46:19 AM »
I double mine on the clifton... I think it gives me more arch support for my PF... On my box it explained the difference between using 1 or 2... 2 seems to be working for me rigt now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MY box did that, too.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2015, 02:28:46 PM »
Did not even occur to me to look at the box, LOL. I use after market insoles anyways.
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline radial

• Passed on to another Brane
  • Non Sine Causa
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »
Did not even occur to me to look at the box, LOL. I use after market insoles anyways.

There were instructions?  I put the fat insoles in first because they looked so nice and cushy.  :)  But then there wasn't enough room left for my feet.  So I took those out and replaced them with the skinny insoles.  Ahhh, just right.  Until a few hundred miles later when the midsole foam compressed and the shoes began to feel less cushy.  Then I put the fat ones back in and got a few hundred more miles out of them. 

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2015, 07:29:32 AM »
There were instructions?  I put the fat insoles in first because they looked so nice and cushy.  :)  But then there wasn't enough room left for my feet.  So I took those out and replaced them with the skinny insoles.  Ahhh, just right.  Until a few hundred miles later when the midsole foam compressed and the shoes began to feel less cushy.  Then I put the fat ones back in and got a few hundred more miles out of them. 
I always get rid of the insoles that come with sneakers and replace with superset insoles. The superfeet insoles made my hokas less roomy, which was nice.

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2015, 07:30:40 AM »
For anyone who cares, the New York Times has an article today on Hoka running shoes.

+-SUPPORT US