Forum > The Open Pub

Serious Moonlight

<< < (2/2)

tenacious1:
I had a roommate who had one of his albums. I played it over and over while I studied. That's the closest I got to seeing him.

siamesedream:
This was the somewhat theatrical Glass spider show.

David Bowie Glass Spider tour live full concert 87

buzzy:

--- Quote from: siamesedream on August 13, 2014, 06:40:15 PM ---The first time I saw Bowie was on the glass spider tour, July of 87.

It was at dirty ole Vet's Stadium. I think Squeeze and Tommie Conwell opened for him. It was not a great venue to see a show and I was pretty far from the stage.

--- End quote ---

I saw this concert.  Foxboro Stadium.  Don't remember anyone opening, then again, I don't remember a lot.

--buzz

siamesedream:

--- Quote from: buzzy on August 18, 2014, 04:03:31 PM ---I saw this concert.  Foxboro Stadium.  Don't remember anyone opening, then again, I don't remember a lot.

--buzz

--- End quote ---

I was 16, I went with my girlfriend and a slightly older friend who drove us. I drank a few beers in the parking and was relatively sober for the show. Good times.

buzzy:

--- Quote from: siamesedream on August 18, 2014, 05:44:28 PM ---I was 16, I went with my girlfriend and a slightly older friend who drove us. I drank a few beers in the parking and was relatively sober for the show. Good times.

--- End quote ---

I was 21, so I could have been an older friend.  I know I had a few drinks to get me in the concert mood.  If I went with anyone under age, they were most likely my friends who were 20, and weren't quite of drinking age.

--buzz

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version