Author Topic: Favorite Photo of the Week  (Read 3600 times)

Online Hotspur

• Incredibly Obsessive Poster
  • C'mon You Spurs!
Favorite Photo of the Week
« on: April 28, 2013, 08:49:44 PM »

what are they talking about? are they talking or just looking at each other? i haven't asked my son (#13) what this was about yet, he might shed some light on the situation. my guess is that they were just looking at each other, but I am fascinated by the dynamic. the green team was about to take a corner kick.  they have played against each other before, but they do not know each other. different towns. interesting. i was shooting a lot of photos, just came across this one. but i like it!

Offline OldBaldHippie

• Passed on to another Brane
  • Onward through the fog...
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2013, 09:36:26 AM »
"Yo momma________"
searching for that lost shaker of salt...

Offline omega lambda

• The Runners
Re: Favorite Photo of the Week
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 10:24:58 AM »
Great photo! 

I love that they both have Irish last names.  And their looks are interesting because, from this view anyway, they are somewhat expressionless.  And the ball on the sideline near the flag...excellent shot!

Offline badger

• NTTAWWT
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 09:11:05 PM »
It's fun, because they're so close that some sort of interaction seems inevitable, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're just sizing each other up, like someone suggested.
After all, one rarely boils a penis before insertion. - nnej

I routinely smash mirrors while walking underneath ladders just to fuck with the cosmos. - ZiggyStardust

Online Hotspur

• Incredibly Obsessive Poster
  • C'mon You Spurs!
Re: Favorite Photo of the Week
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 07:18:30 AM »
so I asked my son about it. he was amused by the photo. he said they didn't say a word to each other. i asked him why they were looking at each other, and he said they weren't. the more i look at it, it may be that Rei is looking to the right (behind Green shirt) and the other kid is looking towards his right, where his bench and coach might be. i still love it.

i posted this on facebook with the caption - what are these guys talking about? and one of my friends commented - "with names like obrien and calloway, they are probably figuring where to go grab a pint after the game"!

+-SUPPORT US