Forum > Food

Air fryer tips and recipes

<< < (2/10) > >>

The Turtle Whisperer:

--- Quote from: BonitaApplebum on December 26, 2020, 07:38:41 AM ---The fries were good. I just misted them with oil... I might toss them in a little more oil next time. I would not have mistaken them for actual deep fried potatoes, they were clearly oven baked. I might have been expecting too much, though.

--- End quote ---

I think that's me as well. 

Dagstag v 2.0:
We had an old shitty air fryer and an old shitty toaster oven, so we chucked ‘em both and got one of the Cuisinart air fryer/toaster/convection oven things.

Love it!

I make these a lot with the air fry function:

We’ve had it for a while, but I’m still figuring out the air fry temps - it’s easy to burn things because I am used to under-powered appliances :D

merigayle:
Fries and sweet potato fries are the best! Handcut and ready fast. Tater tots and hashbrowns crisp up fasts and nicely in the airfryer. It is also good for things like frozen falafels, veggie burgers, etc. It is quick and it is  alot of trial and error as well as intermittent mixing/tossing/stirring to get the cook even.

Dagstag v 2.0:
Ahhh thank you for the frozen falafel reminder! There’s a guy locally who makes them, just put on my grocery list.

Last grocery trip, I accidentally grabbed Gardein burger patties instead of chicken strips, so I’ll try those in the air fryer too!

Magic Microbe:
Bacon is my number on favorite thing to air fry. It turns out friggin amazing and no mess!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version