Author Topic: Old movies that you've recently watched thread  (Read 36271 times)

Offline morefoolyou

• The Runners
  • now i'm trying to get back
    • redShirt Union
Re: Old movies that you've recently watched thread
« Reply #200 on: July 20, 2020, 07:42:57 AM »
Just saw "The Shining" at a drive-in.

REDRUM, baby!

everyone should have been sitting on big wheels.
The scientific consensus might, of course, be wrong. If the history of science teaches anything, it is humility. But our grandchildren will surely blame us if they find that we understood the reality of climate change and failed to do anything about it.

Offline open bent B

• Not Dead
« Reply #201 on: July 21, 2020, 09:54:33 PM »
everyone should have been sitting on big wheels.

Interesting that you say that. I always saw that vehicle as a "big wheel" but my move-mate said "that's not a big wheel." I didn't necessarily agree, as I was unable to confirm identifying the size of the front wheel.

Offline morefoolyou

• The Runners
  • now i'm trying to get back
    • redShirt Union
« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2020, 07:41:41 AM »
Interesting that you say that. I always saw that vehicle as a "big wheel" but my move-mate said "that's not a big wheel." I didn't necessarily agree, as I was unable to confirm identifying the size of the front wheel.

oh, now you have me wondering ...
The scientific consensus might, of course, be wrong. If the history of science teaches anything, it is humility. But our grandchildren will surely blame us if they find that we understood the reality of climate change and failed to do anything about it.

Sitting Bull

« Reply #203 on: April 28, 2021, 02:58:07 PM »
The Scarlett Empress, The Shanghai Express, Diabolique starring Marlene Dietrich and Simone Signoret.

Offline Golden God

• Turgid
« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2022, 11:18:30 PM »
I watched Cop Land a few days ago. I saw it years ago. I remembered it as a good movie with a lot of credible actors in it. But on second watch, it's pretty silly.

+-SUPPORT US