Author Topic: New England Peeps and expecially mass and nh runners  (Read 7895 times)

Offline RandMart

• The Runners
  • Non-Repentant Slowtwitcher
Re: New England Peeps and expecially mass and nh runners
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2017, 02:07:29 PM »
Well, right.  I guess I assumed they still track runners w/their bib # too.  Guess I'm out dated and naïve.

Oh yeah, good point. MoS's daughter will most likely get her picture taken on course, wearing the sellers bib

So if someone were to scan the pix from the race for bib #XXXXX, she'll come up, instead of the seller
'We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be' ― Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Mom of Scooby

• The Runners
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2017, 03:53:40 PM »
Not really legit since the race said no transfers [I'm guessing that means of ANY kind], but whatever

https://www.runnersworld.com/racing/is-it-ever-okay-to-race-with-someone-elses-bib-number

meh.. I ran the love run last year with someone elses bib.. i took the chip out and it was so freeing!

Offline RandMart

• The Runners
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2017, 04:57:47 PM »
meh.

I guess that's it, then

And since she already got it, nothing more to say other than "Have fun & good luck"
'We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be' ― Kurt Vonnegut

Offline RandMart

• The Runners
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2017, 10:46:52 AM »
So how did it go MoS? The girls weren't too hungover to run, were they?

I can imagine them all running together as a [semi?] drunken ponytail party

+-SUPPORT US