Forum > The Fruit Stand (Photography)

I got a new (to me camera)!

<< < (2/2)

radial:
Yes, but that's another story.  The drone I fly isn't all that great for shooting action scenes.  Here's the one I lust after but can't really afford...

Mrtambourineman:
So what is your plan for mounting the camera?  Helmet mount?  I can't see you swinging it around over your head like the models in the promo videos. 

radial:
No swinging for me, at least not while balancing precariously on a single wheel going 20 mph!  I think I'll just use the selfie stick that came with the camera.  The camera is designed to make the stick disappear in the imagery it captures.  My helmet does have a camera mount, so I'll give that a try too, but I think the extra elevation on top of the stick will offer a better point of view.

Mrtambourineman:

--- Quote from: radial on January 16, 2019, 12:21:04 PM ---No swinging for me, at least not while balancing precariously on a single wheel going 20 mph!  I think I'll just use the selfie stick that came with the camera.  The camera is designed to make the stick disappear in the imagery it captures.  My helmet does have a camera mount, so I'll give that a try too, but I think the extra elevation on top of the stick will offer a better point of view.

--- End quote ---

I saw that - initially I was wondering why people were holding their hands in weird ways in the demo videos and then I saw that the selfie stick, spinny bar were being edited out. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version