Author Topic: Air Fryer?  (Read 2497 times)

Offline The Turtle Whisperer

• Passed on to another Brane
  • has no fucks to give
Air Fryer?
« on: December 20, 2017, 08:05:15 AM »
Anybody have one of the more recent offerings?

Thoughts?

I really am pretty happy with my baked panko breaded cod or shrimp, but oven fries aren't quite the same. 

OTOH, I don't need another one trick pony kitchen appliance.

But, I need some kitchen targeted retail therapy...

Or, you know... counseling...  :)

Anyway... anybody using one?
People put a lot less effort into picking apart evidence that confirms what they already believe.

The money is in the division. Always has been, always will be. Divide and rule, the politician cries; unite and lead, is the watchword of the wise.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
Re: Air Fryer?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 12:39:26 PM »
I am giving myself one for Xmas  :hah:  MoS has one she likes.
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline The Turtle Whisperer

• Passed on to another Brane
  • has no fucks to give
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 08:56:16 PM »
Which one did you decide on? 
People put a lot less effort into picking apart evidence that confirms what they already believe.

The money is in the division. Always has been, always will be. Divide and rule, the politician cries; unite and lead, is the watchword of the wise.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 12:32:05 PM »
I dunno, one from Kohls on black friday that cost almost nothing after Kohls cash and rebate.
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2017, 10:16:25 AM »
We made potato chips and now are making fries. Gotta find some non-potato recipes to try  :hah: Pinning some now, I have cauliflower to play with later.

+-SUPPORT US