Author Topic: "Jason Bourne" finishes a half marathon in 1:58  (Read 2309 times)

Offline Fast Eddie

• The Runners
"Jason Bourne" finishes a half marathon in 1:58
« on: February 09, 2016, 03:34:12 PM »
Maybe it was all that high altitude training on Mars?

As first reported by the Orange County Register, Damon and his wife Luciana Barroso completed the Surf City Half Marathon in Huntington Beach, California, Sunday morning.

Damon was up until 2 a.m. the night before, attending the Directors Guild of America Awards on Saturday night in Los Angeles and was unsure if he was going to run, the Orange County Register reported.

“I was on the fence this morning. I woke up and was like I don’t know [about this],” he told the paper. “My wife wanted to do it. I’ve been working out of town for the last couple weeks so I was in no position to say no to her. For not training, I think we did well.”

Barroso appears in the race results with a time of 2:13:40. But as America’s most dangerous assassin—or international movie star—should, Damon ran under an alias. He told the Orange County Register that he finished the race in less than two hours, then took selfies with other runners at the finish line while waiting for his wife.

http://www.runnersworld.com/celebrity-runners/matt-damon-finished-a-half-marathon-sunday?cid=soc_Runner's%20World%20-%20RunnersWorld_FBPAGE_Runner%E2%80%99s%20World__News
Live, learn, have amazing sex, and move on!!  :D - floridagal

Offline caito

• The Runners
Re: "Jason Bourne" finishes a half marathon in 1:58
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 04:27:56 PM »
Matt  Damon's brother Kyle is actually a very good runner/triathlete. He's won an non-IronMan event but full distance 140.6 triathlon.

I sold him running shoes once. :D

http://hitstriathlonseries.com/news/hunterii-postrace

"Libs are all pro-choice until it comes to something important like trash service."

+-SUPPORT US