Author Topic: Kelp Noodles  (Read 4221 times)

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
Kelp Noodles
« on: April 18, 2015, 05:37:51 PM »
Anyone ever try them? I have tried the shirataki ones (yam flour) and did not like them, a friend recommended them to me, they were on the shelf with the seaweed in a plastic bag. I rinsed them and then cooked them with my stir fry. They were a bit cruchy but after a couple bites i did enjoy them. DD was eating them plain! LOL.
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
Re: Kelp Noodles
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 05:45:16 PM »
No, but I thought of you today: I saw the azalea bean pasta.

Offline onawhim

• The Runners
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 06:15:09 PM »
I like them
Because PANTS

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 07:21:40 PM »
No, but I thought of you today: I saw the azalea bean pasta.
I am assuming you were autocorrected from adzuki bean? :D

Onawhim- they were surprisingly not bad! And something like 6 calories a serving?
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 07:47:09 AM »
I am assuming you were autocorrected from adzuki bean? :D

Yes.  Autocorrect has been doing some strange things recently.  I must not hit the keyboard hard enough.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 10:16:41 AM »
Yes.  Autocorrect has been doing some strange things recently.  I must not hit the keyboard hard enough.
I onlyhave autocorrect on the iPad, i turned it off of the phone and do not have it on the laptop. It is just ridiculous.

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 08:08:30 PM »
I onlyhave autocorrect on the iPad, i turned it off of the phone and do not have it on the laptop. It is just ridiculous.

I have it on the iPad, too.  You should see what it does when I try to use another language than English. Totally useless.
The MacBook Pro only corrects the English, so it does not bother me.  It leaves other languages alone.

+-SUPPORT US