Forum > Food

Ginger Tea

(1/1)

Ice Cream:
We had some at the Thai restaurant and loved it.  I now have a pot boiling with water and ginger slices.  Anyone else tried this?  What are good additions?

caribougrrl:
I have to admit, I prefer ginger tea from dried hunks of ginger rather than fresh slices, though I will drink that too.  I like it best straight up ginger, but it does go well with citrus (pour hot ginger tea over orange or lemon peel) and/or black peppercorns.

ihop:

--- Quote from: caribougrrl on April 15, 2013, 07:15:54 AM ---I have to admit, I prefer ginger tea from dried hunks of ginger rather than fresh slices, though I will drink that too.  I like it best straight up ginger, but it does go well with citrus (pour hot ginger tea over orange or lemon peel) and/or black peppercorns.

--- End quote ---

1.  I love ginger tea.

And it s great for digestion and upset stomachs.

witchypoo:

--- Quote from: Ice Cream on April 14, 2013, 01:40:44 PM ---We had some at the Thai restaurant and loved it.  I now have a pot boiling with water and ginger slices.  Anyone else tried this?  What are good additions?

--- End quote ---

yes; i add cinnamon sticks.  and i drink it iced.  delicious.

triciaflower:
To fight infections, we make our ginger tea with: Fresh ginger, fresh mint, lemon juice, honey, cayenne pepper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version