Forum > Food

Dairy Free Thread

(1/19) > >>

TwistedFlax:
I'm dairy free for February. 

I welcome any and all wisdom, tips, etc that you all might have to offer.  But honestly, I know this will probably be me talking to myself in a very self-indulgent thread.  But that's less annoying than 14 mini-threads.

Right now, DH is eating a bowl of cereal & I'm hating my life.  I know I need to try Silk or something, but right now I'm annoyed at all the changes I'm going to have to make.

seattlegirl:
I like rice milk on cereal.  Also for a treat, get a soy chai latte at the coffee shop.

TwistedFlax:
I'm hesitant to try too many substitute foods at this point.  If it turns out that dairy is in fact the culprit behind my health issues, I'll absolutely try them.  At this point, though, I would hate to mask a dairy sensitivity because I also have problems with soy, or something.

merigayle:
I am dairy free. I do not drink any milk, ever, except maybe chocolate almond milk during a race. i posted elsewhere about the cashew cheeses and they are super easy and yummy. Coconut milk ice cream is really good and So Delicious brand makes a coconut greek yogurt that is not bad.

Magic Microbe:
I have been cutting down but I just cannot give up cheese. I bought coconut milk and coconut milk ice cream.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version