Forum > Food

Simple granola recipe?

(1/10) > >>

moroccangirl:
Anyone have one? Everything I'm finding has crazy ingredients or seems like tons of sugar/syrup. I want to try to make some because it's so expensive in the store.

Run Amok:
This is my go- to. I love it! http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Vanilla-Scented-Granola-106306

Easy to change up the nuts (or leave them out) and you can mix in dried fruit or whatever you want. The only problem is that it's SO good you will probably sit down and eat the whole batch in a single sitting. I think I've messed around with less oil and sugar but I think it works best as written.

moroccangirl:
Thanks!

moroccangirl:
Girl! You weren't lying about that recipe. I made it tonite and it is so good. I made the recipe as is and added dried cranberries at DH's request. I think next time I'll split the recipe and add cranberries to his half and chocolate chips and other stuff to my half. It is so good, did I already say that?

Run Amok:
IKR?! Granola is one of those things that's sooooooo much better from scratch. I like this recipe because it doesn't have a bunch of weird stuff in it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version