Forum > Food

Trader Joe’s favorites??

<< < (8/8)

diablita:
yes!  and the brie with wild mushrooms

hally:
I find their bagged salad greens last longer than ones from the regular market.
The 3 pack of chocolate bars, the 72% dark. It comes in a pound plus bar but it's too hard to break up and eat a normal portion.  :eyeroll:
I love the Argentinian Red Shrimp, always have that on hand and the Melodious Melange, Stir Fry Riced Cauliflower (either of those are good with the aforementioned shrimp)
I always have the goat cheese crumbles around, I love that with asparagus, mushrooms and shallots sauteed and in an omelet.
Most of their frozen stuff is good but too much salt for me so I stay away from it, also it says 4 servings and I could typically eat it all! The smoke salmon varieties are good.
I love their lower salt broths, the vegetable broth is a great starter for soup. If you like ginger snaps theirs are amazing.
In the winter I typically buy the frozen blueberries, cherries, raspberries but it's summer and I'd rather get fresh now.
Their Greek yogurt is decent, if I am stuck I will buy it but I do prefer Fage.
I like their veggie italian sausage too.
And all the nuts and dried fruits are great and way lower priced then say Whole Foods.

diablita:
Their veggie italian sausage is delicious!

This week I found a bag of kale that had been de-stemmed and thinly chopped.  One of the famous local restauranteurs shared his recipe for the most fantastic kale salad so I appreciated not having to do the little bit of extra work:

https://www.hgtv.com/outdoors/gardens/garden-to-table/kale-salad-recipe

Natasha:
I get their dried ginger candy. DH loves their truffle oil potato chips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version