Forum > Food

Trader Joe’s favorites??

(1/8) > >>

moroccangirl:
I’ll be home soon and DH is not coming. My kids don’t eat real food. I don’t want to eat out all the time, I’ll be going to the gym and want to still stay on some kind of eating plan. What are your favorite things from Trader Joe’s? Maybe preprepared Foods? My mom lives close to one so I can go there easily.

BonitaApplebum:
“My kids don’t eat real food” is cracking me up. Even though I know the struggle is REAL!

moroccangirl:

--- Quote from: BonitaApplebum on June 11, 2019, 04:23:37 PM ---“My kids don’t eat real food” is cracking me up. Even though I know the struggle is REAL!

--- End quote ---

:D

I don’t even take them into consideration when planning meals. As long as I can get fries or pb&j or pancakes then we’re good.

diablita:
 :d

So here are some faves that might work for you (thinking through in the order of the store by us):
They have tasty bagged salads with good combinations
If you like brussels sprouts and want to cook, the shredded sprouts are so good roasted with some olive oil. They get really crispy
favorite thing in the cheese area: brie with mushrooms
In the rice aisle, the canned green olives are fantastic.  Kids fight over them at Friday night dinner
We love the cashews with sesame seeds and honey

In the freezer area, DD loves gorgonzola gnocchi and fettucini alfredo with chicken
I love the convenience of cauliflower rice and the frozen fruit slices for smoothies

I'm sure there's more.  Be back later

moroccangirl:
Ohhhh I forgot about the cauliflower rice and Brussels sprouts. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version