Author Topic: Reach The Beach Relay NH, who is in?  (Read 4782 times)

Offline DickWadzinski

• The Runners
Reach The Beach Relay NH, who is in?
« on: August 08, 2014, 06:04:31 PM »
I ran on Cool Running - Kickrunners - CH teams for five straight years, then we disbanded.  I was a mercenary last year and found a team on the RTB FB page and I'm doing the same thing this year, so it will be seven years in a row.  I always get up for this.  It's so much fun and so crazy at the same time.   :)

Offline caito

• The Runners
Re: Reach The Beach Relay NH, who is in?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 09:04:18 PM »
I'm on a team.
"Libs are all pro-choice until it comes to something important like trash service."

Offline Arrojo

• The Runners
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 11:42:57 AM »
I am captain of the Stupid Running Friends again - my 9th one.  caito, are you guys the Orange Shorts?
I would get drunk on Bud Light with Dylan Mulvaney.

Offline caito

• The Runners
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 12:29:47 PM »
A lot of the same people from that old team, but we have a new name/theme.  No more orange.  We'll probably be sporting a lot of New Balance gear.
"Libs are all pro-choice until it comes to something important like trash service."

Offline nadra's babydaddy

• The Runners
  • Official CH Trainwreck Historian
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 12:39:35 PM »
I ran on Cool Running - Kickrunners - CH teams for five straight years, then we disbanded.  I was a mercenary last year and found a team on the RTB FB page and I'm doing the same thing this year, so it will be seven years in a row.  I always get up for this.  It's so much fun and so crazy at the same time.   :)

We have a Boston transplant friend out here who's thinking of putting a team together for Ragnar Cape Cod next May.  DOITDOITDOIT!  :smokin:

Offline Arrojo

• The Runners
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 08:29:37 PM »

What is your team's name?  We aren't as fast as we were last year so maybe we'll see you guys this time.   :P

A lot of the same people from that old team, but we have a new name/theme.  No more orange.  We'll probably be sporting a lot of New Balance gear.

Too bad, your team looked nice in those orange shorts.  :)   So what is your new team name? 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 08:31:36 PM by Arrojo »
I would get drunk on Bud Light with Dylan Mulvaney.

Offline DickWadzinski

• The Runners
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 01:24:40 PM »
What is your team's name?  We aren't as fast as we were last year so maybe we'll see you guys this time.   :P

Dr. Unk And Friends.  Not sure what that means.  They're all Masshole brianiac MIT alums.  Mixed Masters, none of that pussy Freestyle bullshit.   :P

Offline DickWadzinski

• The Runners
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 02:38:56 PM »
Dr. Unk = dr unk = drunk

They're obviously too clever for you

Y'might wanna decline the invite

It could be an abbreviation of Doctor Unknown.  There's also a Dr. Unk And Friends band on Youtube.  Go figure. 

And I'll keep up.  I'm a seasoned bullshitter.

+-SUPPORT US