Forum > The Open Pub

STUPID IMPROVEMENTS

(1/11) > >>

tenacious1:
Grrrrrr.

Our dishwasher isn't working. Suddenly the lights on the control panel are not lighting up. We checked the breaker, pulled it out from under the counter and all the connections look fine. We found an owner manual and it says call for help. It's less than 3 years old 2 years and 3 months old. $800. DH found the invoice.

This never happened to the old fashion dishwashers that had dials to control them.

tenacious1:
My beautiful new gas stove has digital controls and won't work when the power is out. It's a GAS stove! It should not matter if the electricity is working! I was planning to be able to cook and eat the next time we have a snow storm.

(Ya'll add yours. I can't be the only one who is bugged by this stuff.)

tenacious1:

I hate the "ultra" dishwashing soaps. They've taken a perfectly good product and watered it down. Who else remembers the commercial with Madge that showed a dime size dot of soap would wash a sink full of dishes? The "ultra" soaps need that much to wash one plate.

tenacious1:
My husband's fancy new car has a built in GPS. It can not be programmed when the car is moving. Even though there is a passenger doing the programing and it is perfectly safe.

My next car will NOT have a built in GPS so I can keep using my old Garmin.

If his GPS ever breaks I'll bet it will be very pricey to fix.

siamesedream:

--- Quote from: tenacious1 on July 03, 2014, 11:35:40 AM ---

I hate the "ultra" dishwashing soaps. They've taken a perfectly good product and watered it down. Who else remembers the commercial with Madge that showed a dime size dot of soap would wash a sink full of dishes? The "ultra" soaps need that much to wash one plate.

--- End quote ---

I DO.....I DO!!

Remember the commercial. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version