Forum > Running

Friday, 4/20

<< < (2/2)

chqm8:

--- Quote from: Fast Eddie on April 20, 2018, 04:40:31 PM ---13K.  Out & back on the Historic Railway Trail, Boulder City/Lake Mead Rec Area to Hoover Dam.

--- End quote ---

Is that as scenic/beautiful as it sounds?

I was going to go run, but then I got high, then I got high, then I got hiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Just kidding.  Went for 3.5 slow miles with DW after work. 

Fast Eddie:

--- Quote from: chqm8 on April 20, 2018, 06:53:56 PM ---Is that as scenic/beautiful as it sounds?

I was going to go run, but then I got high, then I got high, then I got hiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Just kidding.  Went for 3.5 slow miles with DW after work.

--- End quote ---
Scenic, but wouldn't say beautiful. Just a dirt trail in the desert with an overlook of Lake Mead to begin with. Five railway tunnels were cool. Ended at Hoover Dam parking structure.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

chqm8:

--- Quote from: Fast Eddie on April 20, 2018, 07:03:39 PM ---Scenic, but wouldn't say beautiful. Just a dirt trail in the desert with an overlook of Lake Mead to begin with. Five railway tunnels were cool. Ended at Hoover Dam parking structure.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Nice.  I think that I would be tempted to jump in the water! 

I have it on my bucket list to go run out in the desert.   I was originally thinking maybe Red Rocks outside of Vegas but DW and I might go to Utah instead.  Not sure yet. 

Ice Cream:
4 miles

kevin871:
7 miles

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version