Forum > The Fruit Stand (Photography)

I got a new (to me camera)!

(1/2) > >>

Mrtambourineman:
Hey all.  So I've been having issues with my DSLR (cannon T3) since I visited Australia in 2015/6.  It wasn't metering properly.  I eventually got decent at tricking it, but I was pretty frustrated and it took away the joy of photography for me.  I took it in to the local camera repair guy who told me I needed to send it to Toronto for an estimate.  I didn't think it was worth it for a cheap DSLR so I decided to replace it.  I used my Christmas $ to buy a used Canon T2i.  I was temped to pick up a used 40D which was the same price, but I didn't like the idea of going back to the Compact Flash Card and then I read that the T2i has the same sensor and processor as the 7D and the current T6 - pretty much a no brainer.  My local brick and mortar shop had 15% off used equipment during boxing week so I got it from them.  Only around 16K actuations - so its in really good shape.  Looking forward to taking it to DD2's next soccer game.   

radial:
Nice!  I've got a new camera too.  Insta360 One X.  It literally photographs everything whenever you tell it to take a picture or video.  Front, back, left, right.  Point-and shoot was pretty cool, now you don't even need to point.  I haven't had a chance to use it much, but I'm looking forward to taking the plunge into 360 image capture. 

Mrtambourineman:
That looks pretty amazing.  What are you going to use it to film? 

radial:

--- Quote from: Mrtambourineman on January 15, 2019, 11:38:14 AM ---That looks pretty amazing.  What are you going to use it to film?

--- End quote ---
Adventures on the electric unicycle, for starters :).

Ride the National Mall

Mrtambourineman:
Huh, so that's what you mean by an electric unicycle.  Not what I pictured.  So do you have a drone as well? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version