Author Topic: Liquid smoke  (Read 11409 times)

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
Re: Liquid smoke
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 07:55:29 AM »
Is that liquid?
no it is like paprika, red powder, but smokey in flavor. It is amazing in dishes that call for it. A lot of the recipes i make have it as an ingredient.
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline caribougrrl

• Passed on to another Brane
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 11:27:18 AM »

Offline caribougrrl

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2013, 08:15:26 AM »
I have liquid smoke I haven't used yet and I know I'll be looking for this thread when I decide to try it.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2013, 08:21:45 AM »
i made some tempeh "bacon" yesterday and it called for liquid smoke. I have a bottle i bought ages ago, you use soooo little at a time that this one bottle will be a life time supply :D
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline OldBaldHippie

• Onward through the fog...
Liquid smoke
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2013, 11:55:42 PM »

be very careful that you do not break your liquid smoke bottle... I repeat, do not break the liquid smoke bottle. I had one in my pantry. it somehow got knocked off the shelf and broke. OMG. Cleaning that up was disgusting and that smelled lasted forever. I had to throw out anything the liquid touched because it smelled so bad.  ICK.

Kinda like spilling bong water?
searching for that lost shaker of salt...

+-SUPPORT US