Forum > Running

This is pretty badass: runner kills attacking mountain lion with bare hands

<< < (3/3)

diablita:
If they know so much about girls, what are they doing at a Gas n Sip on a Saturday night?

Coyote Mas Loco:

--- Quote from: diablita on February 16, 2019, 04:35:05 PM ---If they know so much about girls, what are they doing at a Gas n Sip on a Saturday night?

--- End quote ---

This captures the average letsruner pretty well. Socially awkward and bitter that they can't get a date.

Coyote Mas Loco:

--- Quote from: RandMart on February 19, 2019, 11:37:57 AM ---"12 Basement Trolls" as Mike Rossi called them

ETA: You missed the reference, didn't you, CML?

--- End quote ---

Maybe it was from the other article, which I haven't read yet. Otherwise, I don't have access to the codebook.
Nevertheless, diablita's comment seemed to capture an element of the letsrun gestalt so that's why I commented.

Coyote Mas Loco:
I remember the scene, it was a classic. Not sure on the context in this discussion.

diablita:
Wilson nailed it.  From the tiny amount of time I've spent on letsrun, it's the feeling I get about the posters.  Both more literally and from a figurative standpoint they seem to think they're experts on all things running but  maybe don't do all those things and instead are keyboard jockeys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version