Forum > Food

What cookware brand do you have?

<< < (2/6) > >>

BonitaApplebum:

--- Quote from: Rochey on April 19, 2018, 11:34:24 AM ---Ok, cool, that is good to know.  I've heard good things about Calphalon and Cuisinart and they're...1/3 the price of all-clad.

--- End quote ---

Do you have a HomeGoods or a TJMaxx type of store near you? You can sometimes get really good deals on high end cookware there.

witchypoo:
all-clad and le creuset

oh, and one williams sonoma brand non stick.  that thing is perfect for making eggs.

Run Amok:
I find that the non-stick stuff seems to last a few years, so I have stopped bothering to spend any money on it. I just buy whatever from tjmaxx and then ditch them every few years. I find that I need a small sautee and a large sautee. All my other pots are stainless steel.

Rochey:

--- Quote from: BonitaApplebum on April 19, 2018, 11:36:35 AM ---Do you have a HomeGoods or a TJMaxx type of store near you? You can sometimes get really good deals on high end cookware there.

--- End quote ---

:!:
Good idea, thanks!

diablita:
Same here last year when we hit our 16th anniversary but it was a Calphalon non-stick set we had been gifted.  We were pretty lucky it lasted as long as it did given that it was non-stick.  I've replaced it with odds and ends as well: found a good deal on some All Clad and Calphalon pieces in kitchen stores mostly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version