Forum > Food

Chia seeds wtf

<< < (2/6) > >>

diablita:
It's a while since I've had it but I do like chia pudding made with coconut milk (I make it with the kind that comes in the bottle).  I don't remember what it tastes like though; I think it's more for structure and texture.

Natasha:
I did not like the texture at first. You’re right, it’s similar to tapioca pudding. I started adding it to fruit smoothies in the blender and liked it better that way. I was just throwing it in because I had it and it is supposed to be healthy, and I don’t remember much of a change in taste or texture.

Suesquatch:

--- Quote from: diablita on April 08, 2018, 02:32:08 PM ---It's a while since I've had it but I do like chia pudding made with coconut milk (I make it with the kind that comes in the bottle).  I don't remember what it tastes like though; I think it's more for structure and texture.

--- End quote ---
Seriously?  Chocolate with whole milk. Lord, woman.

BonitaApplebum:

--- Quote from: Suesquatch on April 08, 2018, 04:48:26 PM ---Seriously?  Chocolate with whole milk. Lord, woman.

--- End quote ---

Is that a serious recommendation for chia seeds in chocolate pudding, or just an "ew your thing sounds gross" post?

I'm pretty borderline on pudding so I can go either way on this.

Suesquatch:

--- Quote from: BonitaApplebum on April 08, 2018, 04:53:32 PM ---Is that a serious recommendation for chia seeds in chocolate pudding, or just an "ew your thing sounds gross" post?

I'm pretty borderline on pudding so I can go either way on this.

--- End quote ---
Ew. Gross.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version