Forum > The Open Pub

Old movies that you've recently watched thread

<< < (9/41) > >>

PWWP:
The two sequels to Unbreakable: Glass, and Split. They weren't bad.

BonitaApplebum:

--- Quote from: PWWP on July 27, 2019, 09:10:11 PM ---The two sequels to Unbreakable: Glass, and Split. They weren't bad.

--- End quote ---
I loved the ending of Split, we saw it in the theater and I hadn’t seen any spoilers. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

PWWP:

--- Quote from: BonitaApplebum on July 27, 2019, 09:15:11 PM ---I loved the ending of Split, we saw it in the theater and I hadn’t seen any spoilers. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

--- End quote ---

I saw a pirate copy of Glass online. Split is actually a bit better, James Macavoy has more screen time in Split and it was a fairly brilliant performance in that film.

BonitaApplebum:

--- Quote from: PWWP on July 27, 2019, 09:19:19 PM --- I saw a pirate copy of Glass online. Split is actually a bit better, James Macavoy has more screen time in Split and it was a fairly brilliant performance in that film.

--- End quote ---
Yes, he was fantastic in Split! I have been meaning to watch Glass, I missed it in the theater.

PWWP:

--- Quote from: BonitaApplebum on July 27, 2019, 09:42:17 PM ---Yes, he was fantastic in Split! I have been meaning to watch Glass, I missed it in the theater.

--- End quote ---

So Glass isn't on Netflix, or HBO, you can watch it here.

Laptop works better than phone, not as many pop ups, don't worry about viruses, it's all hype.

https://ffmovies.ru/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version