Forum > Food

I have seen the light - Vitamix update

(1/5) > >>

cindyleigh:
I bought one. 

Wow ....this thing isn't a blender, its a homogenizer.  Probably stronger than what I have in the lab.

It.is.awesome!

teetime:
What have you made?!  I made a chive dressing with my mini sized (shitty) cuisinart just because I was too lazy to get out the vitamix last night and realized I've been spoiled ... too many chive chunks.

I do want to compare my mini sized (shitty) cuisinart peanut butter (which is actually pretty delicious since I've discovered the trick of adding a little hazelnut oil) with some made in the vitamix but am worried the amount I like to make won't work in the vitamix (if I wanted a whole jar I'd just buy it)

wherestheportojohn:
Woot! Cindy!
:rockon:

cindyleigh:

--- Quote from: teetime on May 20, 2013, 04:12:34 PM ---What have you made?!  I made a chive dressing with my mini sized (shitty) cuisinart just because I was too lazy to get out the vitamix last night and realized I've been spoiled ... too many chive chunks.

I do want to compare my mini sized (shitty) cuisinart peanut butter (which is actually pretty delicious since I've discovered the trick of adding a little hazelnut oil) with some made in the vitamix but am worried the amount I like to make won't work in the vitamix (if I wanted a whole jar I'd just buy it)

--- End quote ---

I wish they made a mini vitamix - something magic bullet sized.  So far I've just made two things - a blueberry/ice slushy thing last night for dessert and a spinach-carrot smoothie today.  Both were much better than what I've made in my Oster blender.  Really no comparison. 

I'm almost out of peanut butter so I think tomorrow night I'll try to make it in the Vitamix. 

merigayle:
yes, i wish there was a bullet size option for the vitamix!!!!!!!!!!! Unless something has a lot of liquid, it is hard to make a small amount. Do you now understand the hullabaloo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version