Forum > Food

what's on the table these days?

(1/5) > >>

caribougrrl:
what's your go-to meal these days?  favourite new find?  reliable classic you forgot about but pulled out recently?

I'm feeling in a rut.

Clementine:
I made a Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie adapted from the recipe on the back of my box of Simple Truth (Kroger's organic brand) Vegetable Broth. It was delicious and the boyfriend (a meat-eater) went back for thirds, then took the leftovers for lunch two days this week. Win!

Ice Cream:

--- Quote from: Clementine on May 10, 2013, 12:59:52 PM ---I made a Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie adapted from the recipe on the back of my box of Simple Truth (Kroger's organic brand) Vegetable Broth. It was delicious and the boyfriend (a meat-eater) went back for thirds, then took the leftovers for lunch two days this week. Win!

--- End quote ---

Well, how about the recipe?  Take a picture of the recipe on the box???

Clementine:

--- Quote from: Ice Cream on May 10, 2013, 01:30:27 PM ---Well, how about the recipe?  Take a picture of the recipe on the box???

--- End quote ---

I don't have it on me right now and will be out-of-town this weekend, but will post it as soon as I get back!

Run Amok:
One of my favorite summer salads made its first appearance this week: cukes & green peppers cut in fine dice (you can also finely chop romaine and/or avocado if you're so inclined), feta cheese, sliced green onions, chopped fresh dill & mint (lots!) tossed with lime juice and a little olive oil. YUM!!

I am on an eggs & veggies kick. Yesterday I made a greek-ish omellete that was stuffed with kale, asparagus, dill, garlic, kalmata olives, pickled jalapenos, & feta. Also super duper yummy!

Lots of grilled veggies.

Over easy eggs over grilled green onions (charged and soft)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version