Forum > Running

**Boston Marathon 2018**

(1/16) > >>

nadra's babydaddy:
Despite the near guarantee of slower times, there's something appealing about the "suck it, bitches!" from mother nature years.  It's a great way to level the playing field and with the caliber of white folk entered on both sides, means that the Americans have as good a shot as anybody!  Can't wait to see what kind of bizarre outfit Salazar has Rupp compete in.

Who else is running (or at least 'participating')?  Give me bib numbers and goals! 

ETA:

Ro Chi Minh - 11473
Arrojo - 28300
Ellen - 25788

GOGOGO!!!

Rochey:
Tomorrow is survival mode for me.  I've been working to get back to Boston for so long that at this point, given the weather, I just want to finish.  I'm super curious about what the elites wear in this shit.  I'm also a little optimistic that it hasn't started raining yet, at least out here in Arlington.

I'm 11473

nadra's babydaddy:
GOGOGO!!!

Skin dries faster!

nadra's babydaddy:
I suppose it's not too late to scour social media for bib number posts and print off a fake one.  Time to look for flights to boston  :runner:

Arrojo:

My last Boston Marathon; I’ll be slow.  My goal is to run as well as I can, finish strong and smile at the end.  I’ve been through all the stages of grief with this forecasted heavy rain and heavy headwinds; denial (BS it’s not gonna rain), anger (how could this happen after all my hard training??!), grief (waaaaah!) to acceptance.

Bring it on. I’ve run in below zero temps, ice, snow. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. Yeah, it’s gonna suck but there’s beer at the finish line. And it’s gonna be badass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version