Forum > Food

I am the worst baker!

<< < (4/4)

duckgeek:
DW made naan from scratch on the pizza stone last week and it turned out really good.

Run Amok:
I'm bumping this again because we love the socca recipe posted upthread SO much. I've also been seeing it on more menus at restaurants lately, which is fun.

BonitaApplebum:
I read the OP and mentally started composing my response. Then I read the second post and discovered that 2016 me had already said the same thing!

--- Quote from: BonitaApplebum on November 07, 2016, 07:45:12 PM ---I have had decent luck with frozen naan and other flatbreads, that you just heat in the oven and serve. Not as good as fresh, but hot from the oven goes a long way.

I've only made flatbreads myself a few times, and I haven't been successful enough to convince me that the frozen kind aren't good enough.

The curried chickpeas sound good!

--- End quote ---

I love when I'm consistent, anyway! :roll:

But now I'm intrigued by the socca.

Run Amok:
 :rotfl:

The trader joe's naan is pretty good. 1 minute in the oven and you are good to go.

I pulled the coconut curry cabbage from the IP thread out of the freezer to go with the socca tonight. I'm excited!

diablita:
oh gosh I forgot about the socca.  may have to make that tomorrow night.  with curry cabbage sounds amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version