Author Topic: Saturday, October 18th  (Read 3933 times)

Offline Richard21142

• The Runners
Saturday, October 18th
« on: October 18, 2014, 09:41:06 AM »
2.9 miles --- race tomorrow

Offline caito

• The Runners
Re: Saturday, October 18th
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 10:55:55 AM »
10 miles easy.
"Libs are all pro-choice until it comes to something important like trash service."

Offline Handsome Jack

• The Runners
  • All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2014, 12:52:04 PM »
2 mile shake out. Race tomorrow.

It'll be nice and cool, mid to high forties and mostly cloudy/cloudy. Perfect.
Winner of the 2022 Azzhat of the Year award

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2014, 02:50:54 PM »
So, a little late for my update.  I went on a little marathon trip for 7 days and got back yesterday. I had limited internet access, so I will report here what I did last weekend and this past week:
Marathon: BQ and fourth in my age group.  All over, I finished in the top third. (Not that I ever plan on running Boston again, but I use their qualification times as a measure of my fitness.)
I have been running a bit since then, but it is hard to do more than 7 miles, still, and I an only do that slowly. I hope to be back to normal next week.

Offline Handsome Jack

• The Runners
  • All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 04:45:52 PM »
So, a little late for my update.  I went on a little marathon trip for 7 days and got back yesterday. I had limited internet access, so I will report here what I did last weekend and this past week:
Marathon: BQ and fourth in my age group. All over, I finished in the top third. (Not that I ever plan on running Boston again, but I use their qualification times as a measure of my fitness.)
I have been running a bit since then, but it is hard to do more than 7 miles, still, and I an only do that slowly. I hope to be back to normal next week.

sweet!
Winner of the 2022 Azzhat of the Year award

Offline caito

• The Runners
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2014, 04:54:52 PM »
Marathon: BQ and fourth in my age group.  All over, I finished in the top third. (Not that I ever plan on running Boston again, but I use their qualification times as a measure of my fitness.)

Wow!  Congrats! 
"Libs are all pro-choice until it comes to something important like trash service."

Belgian Lace

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2014, 05:24:01 PM »
10 in a cold rain. Hope it makes me as awesome as Ice Cream.

Offline kevin871

• The Runners
    • My Running Log
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2014, 05:25:03 PM »
14 miles

Offline Natasha

• The Runners
    • Pisces Blog
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2014, 09:14:56 PM »
5.1 trail miles at 3.30 am. My personal third and final leg of our Ragnar trail relay. Felt very stiff and slower than the first two legs, but about the same speed as my training runs, which isn't terrible.

siamesedream

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 02:40:56 AM »
5 miles

Offline cgraz

• The Runners
  • Invisible since 2001.
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 11:19:10 AM »
Easy shakeout run for a couple of miles on a rail trail with my friend and her two dogs. Several pit stops for the pooches, plus some wandering and sniffing of things. So definitely a casual run.
This space for rent.

+-SUPPORT US