Author Topic: 9/11 and other interesting websites  (Read 11845 times)

Offline antagonist

• Passed on to another Brane
Re: 9/11 and other interesting websites
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2014, 01:20:52 AM »
Personally,  I would love to know what exactly is above Top Secret.

siamesedream

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2014, 01:57:22 AM »
Personally,  I would love to know what exactly is above Top Secret.

Illuminati secret, by the makers of pop secret popcorn.

The salty snack that makes you wax messianic!

Offline Magic Microbe

• The Runners
  • Californiaing Arizona since 2018
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2014, 02:14:31 AM »
this video show inside the wtc7. it seems to be no fire at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLqGRv7CQlc#]Inside 7 World Trade Center Moments Before Collaps

You would think someone would have edited out the sound of the building's fire alarms going off.

Offline tenacious1

• The Runners
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2014, 10:27:36 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056088/Footage-kills-conspiracy-theories-Rare-footage-shows-WTC-7-consumed-fire.html

http://www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/technology/engineering/architecture/4278874

I think you are confused about what a debate consists of. A debate would require you to formulate and present an argument and then respond later to defend your position. Neither of which you have done.

Not just post something ridiculous and gleefully sit back to watch the action.

Thank you! I've started reading the Popular Mechanics link and it's pretty impressive. It looks like they did an entire edition refuting conspiracy theories and your page links to all of them. It will take a while to read it all.  :)

Offline mariobrega

• Turgid
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014, 09:35:47 AM »

Offline GeekMaster

• Administrator
    • Michael Bartmon Computer Services
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 10:32:47 AM »
Mario, that BBC documentary is a crock of shit built of half truths, people's paranoia and innuendo.

Some of my reactions follow.  Then I think it is time for you to stop this bullshit.

1) Why is it surprising that a building next to the towers would be evacuated regardless of its usage?

2) Tower 7 takes a direct hit from the north tower collapse.  Fires were immediately reported in the building.

3) No building has ever collapsed from ordinary fires?  When has there ever been any other building 350 feet from a collapsing 110 story tower?

4) Larry Silverstein:"Pull it".  It is only speculation that it meant to detonate the tower totally contradicted by the Fire Chief.

5) "At three o'clock with the condition of the tower 7 deteriorating rapidly".   Fire Chief nigro:"Stop the rescue efforts" "step back and wait".  Sounds like the tower was in worse condition than the conspiracy theorists want to admit.

6) "it's alleged that it was not just the government, the police and the fire department that conspired to destroy tower 7, people have also pointed the finger at the media".  OH COME ON.  So many disparate agencies and people involved in the conspiracy?  That, alone, is enough to discredit the entire notion.

Oh, also, phrases like, "It's alleged" and "people have also pointed the finger" are typical ploys by conspiracy pot stirrers to concoct their theories without having to cite actual facts.  Just watch Fox News for a day and count how many times they use that sort of tactic to spread fear and loathing among the otherwise uninformed.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 10:36:53 AM by GeekMaster »
"They will have to pry the keyboard from my cold, dead fingers."

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."  Robin Williams

"I would rather not understand things than be certain about something that is wrong." Feynman

+-SUPPORT US