Author Topic: Tuesday, January 18  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Arrojo

• The Runners
Tuesday, January 18
« on: January 18, 2022, 11:14:10 AM »
After hard sprinting all day every day last week at Red Sox fantasy camp, today was a 3.3 mile recovery run. A lot of things are sore. Sunny and windy, 25°.

Happy to get out of that hot weather though. Now I’m heading up to go skiing in the cold. :)

Have a nice day.
I would get drunk on Bud Light with Dylan Mulvaney.

Offline glwestcott

• I Can't now, I'm Busy Posting
Re: Tuesday, January 18
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 06:22:51 PM »
Just another 5 miles around the town. Gray skies, but 45° F with no rain and negligible wind. Doesn’t get much better for running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Fast Eddie

• The Runners
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 08:29:03 PM »
Just tons of snow out there this morning. Didn't feel like fighting the snowy footing and traffic with narrowed streets. Plus a lot of sidewalks have yet to be plowed as well. So did a run/walk 2.25K to the subway to get to work, as I was sure my usual parking spot on a side street would probably be pretty much inaccessible, or I would have to shovel in out myself.

Ran back home 7.5K after work. Sidewalks were somewhat clearer, but a lot of "Passing on your left" yelling on the narrowed sidewalk paths.

After hard sprinting all day every day last week at Red Sox fantasy camp, today was a 3.3 mile recovery run. A lot of things are sore. Sunny and windy, 25°.

Any hip bruising from sliding into bases Arrojo?

« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 08:32:51 PM by Fast Eddie »
Live, learn, have amazing sex, and move on!!  :D - floridagal

Online DrT(weekendwrAcur)

• The Runners
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 09:53:06 PM »
10k skate XC ski, including my first lesson in over 20 years. Then went out and “PR’d” my favorite climb.
Lessons helped but I’m still awkward on skis. Back to solid ground tomorrow! -14C (7F) at the start, a little cold for good glide but it did warm up a little.

+-SUPPORT US