Forum > Food

Holiday Party Cocktails/Punch

<< < (2/3) > >>

omega lambda:

--- Quote from: teetime on December 06, 2017, 07:26:28 PM ---What's the weather? If chilly I put hot cider with spices on the stove and rum on the side.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

It will be cool outside, but warm inside.  I love spiced cider, but this group leans to wines and not any other liquors that I know of.  I found a sparkling cranberry orange punch that uses Grand Marnier and sparkling wine so I think I can make one regular recipe and one with sparkling cider and orange juice concentrate?

Still thinking on it though.

BonitaApplebum:
I have a really delicious and easy punch that I'm pretty sure I got here, possibly from witchy? It can be boozy or not. I made it for my SIL's bridal shower and drinkers and nondrinkers alike enjoyed it. Let me see if I can find it or if we can get witchy to tell you what to do. (Because even if I'm misremembering, I think it's a safe bet witchy has a good recipe anyway!)

BonitaApplebum:
Wow, it was in the first place I looked.

* 2 can frozen limeade concentrate
* 2 64 oz. bottle 100% juice cranberry juice (not cocktail) (add to taste)
* 4 limes, sliced into thin rounds
* 2 bottle tonic or seltzer water (add to taste)

I believe we spiked it as necessary with vodka, but champagne might be nice, too.

omega lambda:
Oh, that looks yummy too!  I have everything but limeade, but that's easily rectified.

witchypoo:

--- Quote from: BonitaApplebum on December 06, 2017, 11:14:09 PM ---Wow, it was in the first place I looked.

* 2 can frozen limeade concentrate
* 2 64 oz. bottle 100% juice cranberry juice (not cocktail) (add to taste)
* 4 limes, sliced into thin rounds
* 2 bottle tonic or seltzer water (add to taste)

I believe we spiked it as necessary with vodka, but champagne might be nice, too.

--- End quote ---

yay!  i was going to post this, but you've already done so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version