Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Running / Re: Saturday Dec 16, 2017
« Last post by chqm8 on Today at 04:31:03 PM »
5 miles of trail running with just enough snow to make things interesting.   
« Last post by Ice Cream on Today at 03:04:29 PM »
7 miles in snow with microspikes.  DH joined.
« Last post by Richard21142 on Today at 03:01:07 PM »
Weights
« Last post by hot dog eating face off on Today at 02:23:35 PM »
6 miles mostly running

crunches

no time to walk this evening because of a party I have to go to
Running / Re: changing footstrike - opinions?
« Last post by Suesquatch on Today at 12:41:08 PM »
My Addiction arrived today. From light cushioning to monster motion contrl. We'll see.
Food / Re: Holiday baking and other food prep
« Last post by BonitaApplebum on Today at 12:38:47 PM »
We are forgoing the traditional goose this year on Xmas eve, to make life easier since MIL is recently out of the hospital. Instead we are having steamed lobsters.

We always bring the first course, and we usually do a cold seafood salad, but we will change that up, too and I'm going to make chowder instead. I have a good NE clam chowder recipe, but I was thinking of doing a corn chowder instead. Anyone have a good recipe for that?
« Last post by cold comfort on Today at 12:36:02 PM »
This is not a hobby. This is a way of life. A religion. An activity at the center of your existence providing all the meaning in your life.

fuck that noise, when running is no longer viable there'll be cycling, swimming, whatever. Even if for some reason none of that is possible I'd be just fine, possibly crankier.
Running / Saturday Dec 16, 2017
« Last post by cold comfort on Today at 12:32:19 PM »
5 miles
« Last post by hot dog eating face off on Today at 10:16:26 AM »
This is not a hobby. This is a way of life. A religion. An activity at the center of your existence providing all the meaning in your life.

used to be. Now playing viola is my religion and way of life and super-expensive hobby. Running is something I will do until I can't do it anymore, and I want to put off that day as long as possible, but there are no other goals associated with it anymore.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10