Forum > Food

Anyone want to help me brainstorm real quick?

<< < (2/5) > >>

BonitaApplebum:
You turned me on to that popcorn recipe years ago, people LOVE IT!!!!

Will check out the other recipes, thanks.

witchypoo:
stuff i served for my cousin's bridal shower - the menu was a massive hit :

hot apps : 1. green olive and goat cheese toasts; 2. french onion and gruyere toasts; 3. butternut squash tart with chile honey; 4. devils on horseback
cold apps : 1. cheese tray; 2. veggie tray with roasted beet dip, spinach dip, hummus, and whipped feta dip
salads : 1. chickpea salad with lemon and parmesan; 2. chicken salad
desserts : 1. fruit salad; 2. cake

i can supply recipes for any one of them.  just let me know and i'll dig them out.

BonitaApplebum:
Witchy what's the whipped feta dip? And how about the chickpea salad, I had one with lemon in it the other day that was sooooooo good. Thanks!!!

diablita:

--- Quote from: BonitaApplebum on February 20, 2020, 07:47:31 AM ---What’s Israeli salad? Similar to tabbouleh?

--- End quote ---

Sorry just seeing this.  Nope, it's easier.  Everyone has their own version but small dice of cucumber, tomato and red onion with splashes of olive oil and lemon juice and salt is what I do.  Parsley when I have it.

witchypoo:

--- Quote from: diablita on February 20, 2020, 12:40:51 PM ---Sorry just seeing this.  Nope, it's easier.  Everyone has their own version but small dice of cucumber, tomato and red onion with splashes of olive oil and lemon juice and salt is what I do.  Parsley when I have it.

--- End quote ---

1. i include a bit of chopped green bell pepper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version