Forum > The Open Pub

Feliz navidad, Open Pubbers!

<< < (2/6) > >>

radial:

--- Quote from: ZyggiStarbucks on December 25, 2018, 04:43:20 PM ---I’ll say siamesedream, but I think he had his fill o the place.

--- End quote ---

Can't really blame him for that.  The place has certainly seen better days.  But maybe he lurks.  And if so, perhaps he will start posting again if he realizes that not everyone is desperate to gnaw his ankles at every opportunity just to be one of the cool kids. 

ZyggiStarbucks:
I went to my old neighborhood
The faces had all changed, there was no one there to talk to
And the pool hall I loved as a kid
Is now a 7-11

ZyggiStarbucks:

--- Quote from: RandMart on December 27, 2018, 10:14:23 AM ---Story of my life

--- End quote ---
I knew it wouldn’t take saying your name thrice to summon you; a few punk lyrics would do the trick. :D

For siamesedream it might take some Stephen King...*ahem* [in my best Maine accent]:

The soil of a man's heart is stonier, Louis. A man grows what he can, and he tends it. 'Cause what you buy, is what you own. And what you own... always comes home to you.
:D

ZyggiStarbucks:

--- Quote from: RandMart on December 28, 2018, 10:57:14 AM ---Yeah, but they had to be the RIGHT ones 8)

--- End quote ---
Or else you’d have come in to this thread and gone all Mike Ness on me? :D

ZyggiStarbucks:

--- Quote from: RandMart on December 28, 2018, 07:43:32 PM ---No, I would've just called you a "Hot Topic Punk T-Shirt Poseur" like Sara calls me

--- End quote ---
I wouldn’t be offended. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version