Author Topic: Watch a women drive onto the course during the Plymouth Half Marathon  (Read 2302 times)

Offline Fast Eddie

• The Runners
Guess the signs that she passed everyday for the past few weeks weren't enough information. Besides, she's disabled and needs to go to a workshop.  Good luck trying to get through the main midpackers as the 2:15 & 2:20 pacers were passing by.

Batman should of stopped her.  Or maybe Mario could of taken the wheel? 

Plymouth Half Marathon Car
Live, learn, have amazing sex, and move on!!  :D - floridagal

Offline SnarlyMarly

• I Can't now, I'm Busy Posting
Years ago, my friend and I were spectating IM lake Placid.  We were standing behind a closed section of run course and a car came behind us honking for me to get out of the way.   I explained that the road was closed.  He told me to move the cones and I said I wasn’t allowed to move any cones. He said he needed to see his doctor (this part of course was pretty rural and certainly no businesses on it) My friend thought the guy was going to beat me up so he started to remove a cone and the driver just floored it and almost hit him.   All you could see was cones flying and runners dodging this guy.   I thought formsure someone was going to get hit

Offline Arrojo

• The Runners
Wow!  I love the guy trying to singlehandedly stop her by pushing against the front of the car.  Almost as dumb as the driver (albeit well-intentioned).  And I noticed the batman attired runner early in the video.
I would get drunk on Bud Light with Dylan Mulvaney.

Offline Coyote Mas Loco

• I really have a life. It's around here someplace....
Could almost be a Monty Python skit. And at least she was compliant. I could see an American saying just F-it and driving through anyway.
I'll stick to running, thank you.

+-SUPPORT US