Forum > Food

Hello Fresh

<< < (2/4) > >>

ihop:
I tried Hello Fresh last year.  My friend had a coupon - I think it was for three meals for four people?  I can't remember.

My thoughts:
Recipes were good; we all liked the food.  They were easy to follow and I have made all of them again.
Portions were off - we like to eat a lot of veggies.  The meals included veggies but I supplemented.
Packaging - there was so much waste.  Cardboard, ice packs, tiny bottles, etc.  I hated the amount of trash (not everything could be recycled).  The tiny bottles irked me especially but I have a well stocked pantry and had all of these ingredients on hand; I can see how they could be useful to others.

I got some new recipes and some new ideas.  Dinner was delicious and fast.

I look forward to your review!

Rochey:
Thanks! My first box arrives tomorrow. I’ll let you know.  :)

Rochey:
We tried it for the first time and it got two thumbs up by everyone but Maddie. It was pork and Thai basil stir fry and she didn’t like the bok choy. It took about 30 min to prep and cook, as advertised, and I only dirtied one pan. I should have used my wok, but that was a tactical error on my part.

I was concerned that the 4-serving meal wouldn’t be enough for all of us, but I had small seconds and there is still a little left for my lunch tomorrow. I wouldn’t have ever made anything like this on my own. So far so good!

merigayle:
yay!

ihop:
Good news!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version