Author Topic: 11133  (Read 4377 times)

Offline i am party

• The Runners
« on: July 23, 2017, 01:22:16 PM »
A number of Scaramucci's past tweets -- expressing liberal views on guns, climate change, the border wall and even Hillary Clinton -- re-surfaced after his White House appointment.

Among tweets deleted by Scaramucci:

“Walls don't work. Never have never will. The Berlin Wall 1961-1989 don't fall for it,” he tweeted in 2015.
Anthony Scaramucci deletes tweets that could be ‘distraction’ for White House

FOX NEWS:

“We (the USA) has 5% of the world's population but 50% of the world's guns. Enough is enough. It is just common sense it apply more controls,” he tweeted in 2012.

“You can take steps to combat climate change without crippling the economy," he tweeted in 2016. "The fact many people still believe CC is a hoax is disheartening”

Scaramucci also deleted a 2012 tweet about Hillary Clinton that said, “I hope she runs, she is incredibly competent.”

Scaramucci’s past comments on television have also come back to haunt him. Addressing the press from the briefing room podium on Friday, he expressed regret for a 2015 comment calling Trump a “hack politician.”
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 07:14:45 AM by i am party »

siamesedream

Re: 87867
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 01:36:25 PM »
You're subverting the open pub, this is like chasing the NVA into Cambodia!

Offline i am party

• The Runners
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 09:17:13 AM »
Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer - it's actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!

Offline i am party

• The Runners
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 09:18:48 AM »

Offline hot dog eating face off

• I Can't now, I'm Busy Posting
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2017, 10:41:54 AM »
I think it's a desperate effort to distract, because son-in-law is being questioned today, and little trump/manafort later this week.

Offline i am party

• The Runners
Re: 11133
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 07:26:02 AM »
FOX NEWS:

WASHINGTON –  After newly hired White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci set off a firestorm Thursday with vulgar remarks in a New Yorker magazine interview, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was quick to try to put out the blaze.

siamesedream

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2017, 04:18:35 PM »

Offline tazawa

• The Runners
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2017, 11:07:45 PM »
This puts the lie to the idea that it doesn't matter who takes over because there are always career people carrying on.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/department-of-energy-risks-michael-lewis
Modify message

Offline radial

• Passed on to another Brane
  • Non Sine Causa
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 11:58:55 PM »
This puts the lie to the idea that it doesn't matter who takes over because there are always career people carrying on.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/department-of-energy-risks-michael-lewis
Not really.  That article is an execrable piece of junk journalism.  The author clearly talked only to the Obama administration politicals who got the boot from DOE when Trump won the election.  How do I know?  Because I was present during the DOE transition and in a position to observe how it actually went down.  This article is a lot closer to the truth.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/29/famed-author-relies-on-disgruntled-obama-officials-to-paint-an-inaccurate-picture-of-trumps-energy-department/

Offline tazawa

• The Runners
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2017, 11:11:22 PM »
Not really.  That article is an execrable piece of junk journalism.  The author clearly talked only to the Obama administration politicals who got the boot from DOE when Trump won the election.  How do I know?  Because I was present during the DOE transition and in a position to observe how it actually went down.  This article is a lot closer to the truth.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/29/famed-author-relies-on-disgruntled-obama-officials-to-paint-an-inaccurate-picture-of-trumps-energy-department/

If you read the entire article it's clear that on balance, he spoke to far more and varied people than your Daily Caller rebuttal, which was mainly focused on Pyle, a Koch-funded anti-climate change activist.

Offline hot dog eating face off

• I Can't now, I'm Busy Posting
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 11:51:02 AM »
If you read the entire article it's clear that on balance, he spoke to far more and varied people than your Daily Caller rebuttal, which was mainly focused on Pyle, a Koch-funded anti-climate change activist.

It seems that someone might be gunning for Kellyanne Conway's job, what with the pivoting, counterattacks, and general weaseling.

Offline i am party

• The Runners
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 10:51:02 AM »
Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump's retweet of a Fox News story claiming US satellites detected North Korea moving anti-cruise ship missiles to a patrol boat is raising eyebrows on Tuesday after US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley indicated that the information in the report is classified and was leaked.

"I can't talk about anything that's classified and if that's in the newspaper that's a shame," Haley said Tuesday on "Fox and Friends" when asked about the story that cites two anonymous sources.

Pushed on whether the information was leaked, Haley said "it's one of those things I don't know what's going on. I will tell you it's incredibly dangerous when things get out into the press like that."

But just a few hours before Haley's appearance on Fox, Trump retweeted a post from the Fox News morning show promoting the story said to contain classified information.

Offline i am party

• The Runners
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 07:35:05 AM »
Aug. 17 (UPI) -- Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton has asked President Donald Trump to postpone a campaign-style rally scheduled for Tuesday, as many protests across the United States were called off for fear of violence.

In a statement Wednesday, Stanton, a Democrat, asked Trump to delay his visit to Phoenix because "our nation is still healing from the tragic events at Charlottesville."

A senior Trump campaign adviser told ABC News on Wednesday, "Barring any unforeseen events between now and then, there is no chance we will delay the rally."

+-SUPPORT US