Forum > Food

Instant pot?

<< < (2/161) > >>

Ice Cream:
Well, I never heard of this instant pot, but now I think I want/need one badly.  My BD is coming up next week (good reason to get one!).
Anymore feedback?
I have a rice cooker, a steamer, a slow cooker, and a yogurt maker.  Do I really need one?

radial:
It does want all those other appliances do, plus pressure cooking. So no, you don't need one, unless you want to pressure cooker that also does everything else.

Ice Cream:

--- Quote from: radial on March 04, 2016, 08:02:14 PM ---It does want all those other appliances do, plus pressure cooking. So no, you don't need one, unless you want to pressure cooker that also does everything else.

--- End quote ---

The yogurt function interests me, since I have to do yogurt in 4 batches now.  (Small incubator).  Could I do one gallon in one attempt?  That would sure save time and be convenient.  And the incubator is on its final days, I fear.

radial:
I don't know anything about making yogurt. But the  model I bought has a 6 L capacity. I think that's a little over 1.5 gallons.

Ice Cream:

--- Quote from: radial on March 05, 2016, 08:51:43 AM ---I don't know anything about making yogurt. But the  model I bought has a 6 L capacity. I think that's a little over 1.5 gallons.

--- End quote ---

That is enormous!  How big is it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version