Author Topic: What fall races are you doing?  (Read 29808 times)

Offline Virginia Plain

• Exists as only Hawking radiation
What fall races are you doing?
« on: August 14, 2015, 10:26:53 AM »
Just signed up for the OCNJ 1/2.
Doing it w/my running bestie who came to DE to run the Delaware Marathon w/me this past spring even though I had to defer. 
Then, it's just the ol' squat, catch and pitch...--Makeda

Offline Richard21142

• The Runners
Re: What fall races are you doing?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 11:03:51 AM »
I will be running in a bunch of local 5ks.

iwuzwilson

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 11:08:21 AM »
Bellingham Bay 1/2 marathon in late Sept., hopefully with my son but his thyroid is acting up again. Anyway, I'll be there and hope he can also run.
1:19:06 scores an age grade 90, but training for anything under 1:20.

USATF Cross Country Club Nationals (10K), San Francisco in December.  Hoping to improve on top 6 for age group, but in a very tough age group and the younger runners keep coming in. Anyway, it's going to be fun and this time I'll be on a masters team.

Offline RandMart

• The Runners
  • Non-Repentant Slowtwitcher
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 11:34:52 AM »
Evil Rock & Roll Backwards Hosewater Marathon Empire 2015 Philly HM [formerly known as "PDR"] on Halloween [moved from it's usual September slot due to #PopeApocalypse]
'We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be' ― Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »
Evil Rock & Roll Backwards Hosewater Marathon Empire 2015 Philly HM [formerly known as "PDR"] on Halloween [moved from it's usual September slot due to #PopeApocalypse]

I noticed that.  Come do OC w/me.  That's gotta be a least near your neck of the woods.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 12:52:17 PM »
I just registered yesterday for a 100 mile race Sept 12th. I had been planning on registering and running it for a while now, just had not gotten around to it and wanted to see how MIL's health was going before committing. I have a 12 hour race in November and that is about it so far. DD's school does a 5 and 10K trail race and will probably do the 5K with her.
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline JBM

• When last seen zhe was crossing the event horizon
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 12:56:42 PM »
I'm running a 50K in VT at the end of Sept. I will be hilly and long, slow race. I am running it with two friends.
In Nov I am running a trail marathon, which I am looking forward to. That's it for me.

Meri - glad you finally signed up!

Offline nadra's babydaddy

• The Runners
  • Official CH Trainwreck Historian
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 01:00:37 PM »
Ragnar Napa Valley, bitches!!!

Volunteering at the Wasatch 100 next month as well.  I get a shirt, so it still counts as 'doing it'. 

Offline RandMart

• The Runners
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 01:02:22 PM »
I noticed that.  Come do OC w/me.  That's gotta be a least near your neck of the woods.

Sorry, I spent the last of my 2015 "race budget" on my Fantasy Football league membership

We MAY be down there that weekend though, just for fun [and if I can raise my MS Bike tour $$$ we'll be down the following weekend, too]

I'll keep you posted
'We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be' ― Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 01:26:32 PM »
I just registered yesterday for a 100 mile race Sept 12th. I had been planning on registering and running it for a while now, just had not gotten around to it and wanted to see how MIL's health was going before committing. I have a 12 hour race in November and that is about it so far. DD's school does a 5 and 10K trail race and will probably do the 5K with her.

What race are you doing in November?  DH is registered for Stone Mill 50 miler.
And which 100?

Offline DickWadzinski

• The Runners
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 05:27:05 PM »
Reach The Beach Relay Hew Hampshire.  It starts five weeks from today.  Do you think I should start training?

Offline DickWadzinski

• The Runners
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2015, 05:28:59 PM »
And which 100?

The Stone Mill 50 was my first (and only) 50 miler.  And it was the only race I ever DNF'd.  Some day I'll go back and do the whole thing.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2015, 10:21:47 AM »
And which 100?
NJ One Day in Sussex County, NJ. 12 hour race. (they have 24, 6, 12 hour and 50K and marathon)
100 miler is Pine Creek Challenge.
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

Offline Arrojo

• The Runners
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2015, 12:16:10 PM »
 Transitioning back to distance running after a summer of successful sprinting at the national level. I'll probably do a half marathon in October as a goal race. And a 10K or 5K before that.
I would get drunk on Bud Light with Dylan Mulvaney.

Offline Handsome Jack

• The Runners
  • All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2015, 01:23:07 PM »
I'll do Yonkers as a half in Oct (they moved it back a month which is good). I'll do an as yet undetermined 10k in Sept.
Winner of the 2022 Azzhat of the Year award

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2015, 07:29:40 PM »
I'm running a 50K in VT at the end of Sept. I will be hilly and long, slow race. I am running it with two friends.
In Nov I am running a trail marathon, which I am looking forward to. That's it for me.

Meri - glad you finally signed up!

Stone Cat?

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2015, 07:31:02 PM »
I haven't decided yet.  I was kinda thinking about Loco marathon in NH, but not sure now that I want to bother.

Offline diablita

• The Runners
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2015, 08:23:00 PM »
I'm running the Smoky Mountain Half Marathon in Tennessee in about a month with at least one other CH Runner.

I get a shirt, so it still counts as 'doing it'. 

my OB/GYN would disagree with this statement
"Some things you just need to do for yourself, even if it means nicking your nads."  --nneJ

Offline JBM

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2015, 02:30:07 AM »
Yes Stone Cat. I love the course and know it well. I was signed up last year but due to my injuries I had to skip it and I was very disappointed. I am hoping to run it really well. I did it two years ago and my legs were tired so I didn't do as well as I had hoped. The year before I ran a great race but accidentally skipped a small section which was frustrating to figure out. I was following two guys and they got out of my sight and I couldn't figure out what happened but the loop was a lollipop so once I realized that I messed up I just waited for them to come out so in theory I just waited them out a few minutes and picked up when they came through. I don't think it impacted my time all that much. It was probably a loop that took 5 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belgian Lace

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2015, 12:30:53 PM »
August half, October 15k, November half.

Offline wherestheportojohn

• Passed on to another Brane
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2015, 03:46:17 PM »
August half, October 15k, November half.

:e)

No wonder you've been training in the HHH.
On, Wisconsin

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2015, 03:47:06 PM »
I don't enter events...I just live vicariously through teh real runners. :rockon:
On, Wisconsin

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2015, 06:48:48 AM »
Yes Stone Cat. I love the course and know it well. I was signed up last year but due to my injuries I had to skip it and I was very disappointed. I am hoping to run it really well. I did it two years ago and my legs were tired so I didn't do as well as I had hoped. The year before I ran a great race but accidentally skipped a small section which was frustrating to figure out. I was following two guys and they got out of my sight and I couldn't figure out what happened but the loop was a lollipop so once I realized that I messed up I just waited for them to come out so in theory I just waited them out a few minutes and picked up when they came through. I don't think it impacted my time all that much. It was probably a loop that took 5 minutes.

I did it 3 times.  The last time, I woke up in a hotel 30-min. after gun time.  We rushed over and I had a great race, but the start felt a bit lonely.  It used to be later in the season, and I definitely remember frozen puddles. DH did the 50-miler 2 years ago and the weather was lovely.  It made me want to do the race again.

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2015, 08:39:31 AM »
The Stone Mill 50 was my first (and only) 50 miler.  And it was the only race I ever DNF'd.  Some day I'll go back and do the whole thing.

Oh god, why?  It's DH's first 50.  His goal is Western States w/in the next 2 years. 

Offline JBM

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2015, 09:44:36 AM »
I did it 3 times.  The last time, I woke up in a hotel 30-min. after gun time.  We rushed over and I had a great race, but the start felt a bit lonely.  It used to be later in the season, and I definitely remember frozen puddles. DH did the 50-miler 2 years ago and the weather was lovely.  It made me want to do the race again.
We've had great weather the last couple of years. Plus there was a section that used to be really wet and messy, but it got dammed up or something and so it's a pretty dry course now. This year the clocks will have already be changed so I think we won't be starting in the dark. I will be happy if I don't need my headlamp at 6am.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2015, 08:23:53 PM »
Oh god, why?  It's DH's first 50.  His goal is Western States w/in the next 2 years.
He knows the stats of the lottery, right??????????

My running partner usually drives us and i usually navigate, we did a 12 hour race a couple years ago and she wanted me to drive and she got us so lost we missed the start of the race, it was super sucky to navigate a trail without other runners, at least she and I had each other. There were heavy rains the night before and the course was not easy to follow and a lot was washed out.

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2015, 08:21:15 AM »
He knows the stats of the lottery, right??????????

My running partner usually drives us and i usually navigate, we did a 12 hour race a couple years ago and she wanted me to drive and she got us so lost we missed the start of the race, it was super sucky to navigate a trail without other runners, at least she and I had each other. There were heavy rains the night before and the course was not easy to follow and a lot was washed out.

He wants what he wants and tends to wear blinders against anything else. 
And he doesn't do anything small.  Have you seen the tattoos?  Now, his thing is running.

Plus, I highly doubt he'd make the cut off to earn the buckle, which is his reason for wanting to run it.  He has a pal who's gotten in.  So, that doesn't help either.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 08:24:26 AM by Cool Ethan »

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2015, 01:23:47 PM »
He wants what he wants and tends to wear blinders against anything else. 
And he doesn't do anything small.  Have you seen the tattoos?  Now, his thing is running.

Plus, I highly doubt he'd make the cut off to earn the buckle, which is his reason for wanting to run it.  He has a pal who's gotten in.  So, that doesn't help either.
Well this should be interesting :D

Offline DickWadzinski

• The Runners
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 03:22:00 PM »

I was one or two long runs away from being ready but ran it anyway.  Around mile 22 before the turnaround I fell and got a pretty bad puncture wound on the palm of my hand.  That took some wind out of my sails.  I should have opted for the early start time because I didn't get to a check point around mile 38 in time.  They had a cutoff for anyone who wasn't carrying a headlamp and mine was at mile 44 or something like that.  I think now they start everyone at 6AM when it used to be 7AM.  That late in autumn it gets dark early.

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2015, 03:27:37 PM »
Good to know.  Thanx.  He hasn't trained beyond 30 miles at this point.

I'm curious to see how this plays out.  With running, he's always managed to get himself injured by training really stupid.  He seems to be holding on for the last 2 years though.  He is training smarter. 
But, I can see him getting injured and swearing (into his 90's) that he's going to run Western States.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2015, 08:15:19 PM »
Good to know.  Thanx.  He hasn't trained beyond 30 miles at this point.

I'm curious to see how this plays out.  With running, he's always managed to get himself injured by training really stupid.  He seems to be holding on for the last 2 years though.  He is training smarter. 
But, I can see him getting injured and swearing (into his 90's) that he's going to run Western States.
No need to train past 30 miles.

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2015, 08:17:20 PM »
No need to train past 30 miles.

Actually, I used to train for 6 hours and then 4 hours the next day.  I never even bothered with miles when I was doing ultras.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2015, 09:09:23 PM »
I did back to back long runs before working with a coach, both ways worked well.

Zapatista

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2015, 06:43:16 PM »
End of Summer? (In San Diego??)  4 miler in La Jolla goes by my apartment this Sunday but not paying 42 bucks to run four miles.

Offline i am party

• The Runners
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2015, 09:44:09 PM »
Mohawk Hudson Marathon. October 11.

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2015, 06:58:34 AM »
Mohawk Hudson Marathon. October 11.

Cool! One of my favorite marathons. 

Offline i am party

• The Runners
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2015, 12:54:07 PM »
Cool! One of my favorite marathons.

Great!  Happy to hear that.

Offline Fast Eddie

• The Runners
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2015, 08:34:07 PM »
Thinking of running the Logan View Raider Run Marathon in Buttfuck Hooper, Nebraska (about 40 minutes NW of Omaha) on Labor Day Sunday if I can schedule the time off.

Otherwise looking at Freedom's Run Marathon, Shepherdstown WV around Harper Ferry and Antietam Battlefield on October 12th.
Live, learn, have amazing sex, and move on!!  :D - floridagal

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2015, 07:18:57 AM »
Thinking of running the Logan View Raider Run Marathon in Buttfuck Hooper, Nebraska (about 40 minutes NW of Omaha) on Labor Day Sunday if I can schedule the time off.

Otherwise looking at Freedom's Run Marathon, Shepherdstown WV around Harper Ferry and Antietam Battlefield on October 12th.

you sure travel for runs

siamesedream

« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2015, 02:41:42 AM »
Races don't excite me, I enjoy just going out and running.

Offline Fast Eddie

• The Runners
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2015, 10:17:45 AM »
you sure travel for runs

It's kind of hard to complete your 50 states marathon list without traveling. 

Offline Ice Cream

• The Runners
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2015, 06:53:15 PM »
It's kind of hard to complete your 50 states marathon list without traveling. 

That's what I thought you were doing.  Good luck on that one.

Offline Fast Eddie

• The Runners
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2015, 09:51:28 PM »
I just added the 4th Annual Screaming Tortise Athletic Club Back to School 20K Solo Relay for sometime in September

Bib options are below
:)
I would of thought you would use something from Whiplash.

Offline Ileneforward

• The Runners
« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2015, 04:24:08 PM »
Long Beach marathon - October
Carrera de los Muertos 5k - Oct 31
Santa Clarita half marathon - November
Plymouth Rock n Run 10k - Thanksgiving
Holiday half Marathon - December
@artbydmcbride

siamesedream

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2015, 05:28:15 PM »
Not my tempo.

Offline Mom of Scooby

• The Runners
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2015, 05:51:04 PM »

Just signed up for the OCNJ 1/2.
Doing it w/my running bestie who came to DE to run the Delaware Marathon w/me this past spring even though I had to defer.

When is this? We were thinking of possibly running this in our buildup for philly..

Someone needs people to go to rnr virginia next week because her friends bailed... It's her first half and she has a no refundable room for 3 nights.. I was considering it if I can get I to the race still

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline Fast Eddie

• The Runners
« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2015, 10:59:51 PM »

I will STILL offer this as an option, and give you credit for the find ... how's that?

:banana:

Offline Annoying Ultrarunner Wannabe

• The Runners
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2015, 09:35:13 PM »
Long Beach marathon - October
Carrera de los Muertos 5k - Oct 31
Santa Clarita half marathon - November
Plymouth Rock n Run 10k - Thanksgiving
Holiday half Marathon - December

Once again you forgot Flying Monkey!  :)

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2015, 08:02:09 AM »
Once again you forgot Flying Monkey!  :)
what do you have next?

• The Runners
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2015, 09:40:02 AM »
what do you have next?

Stump Jump 50k in Chattanooga. 
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:47:57 AM by Annoying Ultrarunner Wannabe »

Offline ctjim

• The Runners
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2015, 11:42:43 AM »
Hartford Half Mary ( :fiery:) in October.

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2015, 12:00:42 PM »
When is this? We were thinking of possibly running this in our buildup for philly..

Someone needs people to go to rnr virginia next week because her friends bailed... It's her first half and she has a no refundable room for 3 nights.. I was considering it if I can get I to the race still

September 27th.  Let me know if you're doing it.  We'll totally meet up

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2015, 03:54:39 PM »

Offline nadra's babydaddy

• The Runners
  • Official CH Trainwreck Historian
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2015, 04:06:05 PM »
Friends are trying to talk me into a Halloween half. Just need to find a speedo that fits.

Offline Mom of Scooby

• The Runners
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2015, 05:27:51 PM »

September 27th.  Let me know if you're doing it.  We'll totally meet up

We discussed it but since they are saying roads with in 25 miles of philly are going to be a clusterfuck because of the pope we're a little worried about the logistics... My daughter has to get out of the city.. 95 and 76 are going to be closed and the Ben Franklin is going to be closed... We figure ever feeder roads will be a nightmare

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2015, 07:42:35 PM »
Maybe a 12 hour trail race Oct 11. Ran it two years ago, i got a cuckoo clock for finishing :D

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2015, 08:05:27 AM »
We discussed it but since they are saying roads with in 25 miles of philly are going to be a clusterfuck because of the pope we're a little worried about the logistics... My daughter has to get out of the city.. 95 and 76 are going to be closed and the Ben Franklin is going to be closed... We figure ever feeder roads will be a nightmare

OH, is that the weekend he's coming?

Offline Mom of Scooby

• The Runners
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2015, 02:46:49 PM »
You could cross at the Delaware or Commodore Barry, then 295 to 42 to the AC Expressway?

Stop in, we're just past the new Outlets!!!

yeah.. that's what everyone is saying.. it's more her getting out of manyunk as those roads will be gridlock due to 76 being shut down.. we are thinking we just don't want to deal with it.. plus I'm supposedly planning to ride my bike in with some friends ( many of whom are jewish!) to see all of the pope pageantry!

Offline cgraz

• The Runners
  • Invisible since 2001.
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2015, 06:46:48 PM »
Baltimore half marathon in October, Philly half marathon in November.
This space for rent.

Offline Chasing Amy

• The Runners
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2015, 07:31:22 AM »
Baltimore half marathon in October, Philly half marathon in November.

Me too. :)

Offline RandMart

• The Runners
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2015, 11:50:58 AM »
Philly half marathon in November.

Me too. :)

I was going to do that one, but when they moved the other one to Halloween, I said to myself 'Self? How often do we get to run a Half on our birthday?'

So, I  burned the last of this year's Race Budget on that one

Offline Fionn mac Cumhail

• The Runners
  • El Superbeasto
    • The 44-40s
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2015, 02:40:34 PM »
Pistol Ultra Marathon Jan 2-3...but, I'm thinking of using the Rocket City Marathon in Huntsville, AL, Dec 12, as a warm up...

Offline bhearn

• Borderline
  • Boston whore
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2015, 06:47:40 PM »
Spartathlon!!!

« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2015, 07:41:21 PM »
Spartathlon!!!

Really?
The ultra in Greece?
:bow2:
On, Wisconsin

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2015, 07:48:03 PM »
Spartathlon!!!
Your training has been solid, i am sure you will do awesome! So excited for you and my friend C.R. who is running it too :) I am too slow to run that race :(

• The Runners
  • El Superbeasto
    • The 44-40s
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2015, 09:30:21 AM »
Pistol Ultra Marathon Jan 2-3...but, I'm thinking of using the Rocket City Marathon in Huntsville, AL, Dec 12, as a warm up...
Oh, and the Athens Half at the end of October...and sundry 5ks 'n shit...

Offline cgraz

• The Runners
  • Invisible since 2001.
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2015, 10:11:02 AM »
This space for rent.

• The Runners
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2015, 12:43:10 PM »

Which distance?  The Pistol was my first Ultra.  It is the race I was running when I met you. 

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2015, 05:21:27 PM »
Which distance?  The Pistol was my first Ultra.  It is the race I was running when I met you.
Did you like it? If I can somehow finagle my way there I am considering it.

Offline bhearn

• Borderline
  • Boston whore
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2015, 06:32:56 PM »
Your training has been solid, i am sure you will do awesome! So excited for you and my friend C.R. who is running it too :) I am too slow to run that race :(

Ah yes, C.R. I will meet him soon. There are 25 Americans going this year; for the first time we hit the per-country limit.

I am really hoping I am not too slow for the race! The cutoffs are very tight.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2015, 07:47:45 PM »
Ah yes, C.R. I will meet him soon. There are 25 Americans going this year; for the first time we hit the per-country limit.

I am really hoping I am not too slow for the race! The cutoffs are very tight.
Yeah, i could not even pipe dream that race :( CR is great. Just such a great guy, brightens the room with his sunshine.

• The Runners
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2015, 10:04:14 AM »
Did you like it? If I can somehow finagle my way there I am considering it.

It is a looped course all on pavement/asphalt.  However it is well organized and the volunteers were awesome.
I liked it for my first ultra, but not sure if I would run it again.  I'm thinking of running Tunnel Hill for my first 50 plus mile race.

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2015, 01:11:42 PM »
Oh hey!  You kids running Philly, I'm gonna be at the 10 mile water stop w/Meri. 

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2015, 06:30:13 PM »
Oh hey!  You kids running Philly, I'm gonna be at the 10 mile water stop w/Meri.
:banana:

• The Runners
  • El Superbeasto
    • The 44-40s
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2015, 10:29:34 PM »
Hey, I just saw this from two months ago!  :d

I'm running the 50 mile option that they just added this year...the 50 all takes place at night to spread out participants...

Tell me about it!

Offline Mom of Scooby

• The Runners
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2015, 08:45:54 AM »

I'm running Philly.. did Meri tell you the Mooch will be at that water stop????

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2015, 12:28:00 PM »
I'm running Philly.. did Meri tell you the Mooch will be at that water stop????

No EFING way!!!  With the wife? 

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2015, 02:43:38 PM »

Offline Mom of Scooby

• The Runners
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2015, 06:14:29 PM »

No EFING way!!!  With the wife?

Don't let on that you know anything... What's done in the ch stays in the ch!!!

Offline Virginia Plain

« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2015, 07:58:27 AM »
Don't let on that you know anything... What's done in the ch stays in the ch!!!

My lips are sealed.  Promise. 

+-SUPPORT US