Forum > Forum Status and Maintenance

Stability Issues

<< < (2/5) > >>

AVP:

--- Quote from: pretentious jerkface know it all on September 01, 2010, 11:40:33 AM ---I'd be up for that.
This could be a fun trawl through classic threads. :d
I think we should keep this one http://chrunners.net/forum/index.php?topic=37544.0

--- End quote ---
Damn you Andy! I knew this would link to the THC thread, I knew it.
But you wrote "trawl" instead of "crawl", so I was hoping it wouldn't be that link.
Talk about "stability issues".
Andy, they even talked about it on The Emmy Awards! I was all "ahhhhh"!

:bow2: Mike, Sir CH, O Captain My Captain,
I have zero clue what "levels of database and bandwiths" are.
I've only been here about 9 months, so my opinion doesn't really count.
Obviously I love it here, I would be willing to pay.
But, my thought would be to delete the threads that have had no reply in 365 days, NOT 90 days.

one strange sentence:

--- Quote from: AVP on September 01, 2010, 12:47:14 PM ---But, my thought would be to delete the threads that have had no reply in 365 days, NOT 90 days.

--- End quote ---

"180 days," he bargained devlishly, aware that he was negotiating with a pair of Jews and that this was akin to trying to outmaneuver LeBron in the paint.

AVP:

--- Quote from: Third-Person Panache on September 01, 2010, 12:51:05 PM ---"180 days," he bargained devlishly, aware that he was negotiating with a pair of Jews and that this was akin to trying to outmaneuver LeBron in the paint.

--- End quote ---
I AM ROARING WITH LAUGHTER!

AVP:

--- Quote from: Been Glacial on September 01, 2010, 12:00:38 PM ---Otherwise, we'll all turn into a bunch of imaginary hoarders...

--- End quote ---

...with imaginary friends, living in an imaginary clubhouse with our very own imaginary reality show.  :hug:

Belgian Lace:
Whatever you do, please consider deleting the "Last Post Wins" thread now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version