Forum > Running

Saturday September 26th, 2020

(1/2) > >>

Fast Eddie:
Great early fall weather. 25K

ByloSelheigh:
10M almost all at plain ole aerobic range

morefoolyou:
a short 1.55 miles to balance out the week.

went after work and in the dark though...

we have a plan for when I am out in these conditions (there's a map of my route on the fridge, my name is on my refective belt, DW knows I'm always just under nine min per mile, dawg barks everytime she hears something on the cul-de-sac), what does everyone else do?

glwestcott:
I wear my Apple Watch which has emergency info on it for first responders. Also if I fall, it vibrates and asks me if I fell and if I’m alright. I don’t respond and it sends 911 message with my location and also calls with info to my emergency contacts. I also carry in a pocket an expired drivers license with my correct address and wife’s name and number on a label on its back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

morefoolyou:

--- Quote from: glwestcott on September 27, 2020, 04:59:29 PM ---I wear my Apple Watch which has emergency info on it for first responders. Also if I fall, it vibrates and asks me if I fell and if I’m alright. I don’t respond and it sends 911 message with my location and also calls with info to my emergency contacts. I also carry in a pocket an expired drivers license with my correct address and wife’s name and number on a label on its back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

--- End quote ---

I think I'd rather spend that kind of money on steaks. good idea though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version