Forum > Food

You guys convinced me!

<< < (4/4)

CheryG:

--- Quote from: RioG on April 14, 2013, 08:33:01 AM ---Is the phone one Libra?  I have it. :D

--- End quote ---

Nah, it was a cheapo app that was free.  Weight Watch.

RioG:
Libra was free.  It humiliates you with graphs extending to the heavens when you gain.

CheryG:
Mine is horrible!  I've lost 25# and it still says "4.5#! You're packing on the weight!"  because my starting weight was when I was down in Wellington.  Sure I want to lose those extra few, but come on, can't I get a little positivity for the #25! It says worse things too, that's the nicest one.

fancypants:

--- Quote from: CheryG on April 15, 2013, 07:43:41 AM ---Mine is horrible!  I've lost 25# and it still says "4.5#! You're packing on the weight!"  because my starting weight was when I was down in Wellington.  Sure I want to lose those extra few, but come on, can't I get a little positivity for the #25! It says worse things too, that's the nicest one.

--- End quote ---
Arg!!!!  That's horrible!  I use the graph on myfitnesspal, but the little reporting to friends thing on myfitness pal is deceiving because it only reports losses and not the bounces back up. If I scroll through there it looks like bluemaggie should be at her goal.

RioG:
So I'm kind of liking the WW thing this time around... I don't know if it's because I'm not working so I have more time to plan and make low-points meals?  Not sure.  If my mid-week weigh-ins are any indication I've lost between 2 and 5 lbs so far... which I don't consider too bad because I seem to be using up my weekly allowance lickety split. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version