Forum > Food

You guys convinced me!

(1/4) > >>

RioG:
I signed up for WW.  3 months.

I've done it before and lost steam... I ALWAYS lose steam with this stuff.  I'm hoping that because some of you mofos signed up and are doing it I will be less inclined to lose steam. 

I'll give it a bit, and if the online isn't working I'll see if I can find some meetings. 

I like that it knows I'm nursing, and I like that most fruits and veggies are free.  It's different than it was when I did it last, and so far it looks to be in a good way. 

My first routine is a fruit or veggie with every meal/snack. 

Run Amok:
Good luck!!! I know a bunch of people just signed up so you'll have lots of support.  :heartbeat:

RioG:

--- Quote from: Run Amok on April 13, 2013, 01:41:11 PM ---Good luck!!! I know a bunch of people just signed up so you'll have lots of support.  :heartbeat:

--- End quote ---

That's what I'm hoping... If not I'll take the public humiliation of going to meetings. ;)

I'm proud of my sudden love-fest with veggies (sautéed with red wine vinegar. :D ) so I feel like the time is right.

wherestheportojohn:
Yay!  :cheerleader:

LilyLily:
You'll be great.  One of the things I admire about you is, once you set your mind on something, you make it happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version