Author Topic: Who has an air fryer  (Read 2982 times)

Offline Natasha

• The Runners
    • Pisces Blog
Who has an air fryer
« on: April 08, 2018, 03:59:05 PM »
This may be my next gadget.

Offline BonitaApplebum

• Alpha Food Geek
Re: Who has an air fryer
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 04:25:05 PM »
I have read that you can get the same results with a convection oven. I'm under the impression that they are basically the same thing, but since I own neither I can't say.

Offline Natasha

• The Runners
    • Pisces Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 04:42:17 PM »
Really? I have a convection oven and don’t really care for it. Maybe I should try some new recipes.

Offline BonitaApplebum

• Alpha Food Geek
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 05:33:11 PM »
Really? I have a convection oven and don’t really care for it. Maybe I should try some new recipes.

Please do and report back!

We recently replaced our microwave, and I had the idea to buy a micro/convection combo oven, but I had a hard time finding one that got good reviews. I eventually gave up and just bought a microwave. But I'm interested in convection.

Offline Dagstag v 2.0

• When last seen zhe was crossing the event horizon
Who has an air fryer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 08:55:31 PM »
Hmmm, was also considering an air fryer, but now I’m also curious about convection. Our oven has a convection feature that I’ve never used.

Offline merigayle

• The Runners
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 06:30:13 AM »
MoS and I both have them. I love it! Great for potatoes of all sorts and cooking food that otherwise would be friend but isn’t. My husband likes to cook chicken and sausage in it and he says it always turns out perfect and juicy even if over cooked.
Fionn mac Cumhail :Meri will rise from the casket and beat you...and then run one last Badwater before burying herself.

+-SUPPORT US