Forum > Running

Speaking of cheating

<< < (7/9) > >>

Plugging Along:

--- Quote from: nadra24 on January 14, 2018, 12:39:19 PM ---That's fascinating that progesterone is in the cocktail of performance-enhancing drugs, when I've taken it for fertility treatments it's made me feel like crap. Even thinking about going for a run was exhausting.

--- End quote ---

I think progesterone might be a masking drug used to hide the other stuff.
Barry Bonds was taking a fertility drug to hide the steroids.

Coyote Mas Loco:

--- Quote from: Fast Eddie on January 15, 2018, 10:37:50 PM ---Let me know if you do make it to Toronto.  MEETUPMEETUPMEETUP!

--- End quote ---

I'll let you know. It's on my radar, these things don't come to North America very often.

RandMart:
http://www.slowtwitch.com/News/Kevin_Moats_positive_again_8yr_ban_announces_retirement_6712.html

Fred:

--- Quote from: Coyote Mas Loco on January 16, 2018, 09:42:03 AM ---I'll let you know. It's on my radar, these things don't come to North America very often.

--- End quote ---

I ran North American masters 400 meters in Toronto at 40. I will come and cheer.

RandMart:

--- Quote from: Fred on January 17, 2018, 09:40:02 AM ---I ran North American masters 400 meters in Toronto at 40. I will come and cheer.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Coyote Mas Loco on January 16, 2018, 09:42:03 AM ---I'll let you know. It's on my radar, these things don't come to North America very often.

--- End quote ---

Take this shit offline

Focus, dipshits

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version