Author Topic: iTunes fitness video casts??  (Read 3664 times)

Offline caribougrrl

• Passed on to another Brane
iTunes fitness video casts??
« on: October 15, 2014, 05:06:58 PM »
my GF has decided she does NOT have the temperament for yoga (you should have seen her  >:( face when I suggested that not having the correct temperament might be a sign she should really keep doing yoga)....

so she's looking to subscribe to a video podcast series for some other kind of exercise (ANY other kind of exercise, preferably something for angsty people)... she'd prefer a podcast series because she gets easily bored, but would consider some other video set if it's fun and not boring like yoga...

any suggestions oh wise CH?

Offline nadra24

• The Runners
  • Quacker's Boss
Re: iTunes fitness video casts??
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 09:51:28 PM »
I have liked all of the videos I've done at fitnessblender.com.  I don't know if you can exactly subscribe to it like a podcast, but they do have a channel on Youtube you can set as a favorite.  They have tons and tons of videos, and you can search for them based on difficulty, body part, length of video, and type of workout. 

Offline caribougrrl

• Passed on to another Brane
Re: iTunes fitness video casts??
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 06:27:12 AM »
I have liked all of the videos I've done at fitnessblender.com.  I don't know if you can exactly subscribe to it like a podcast, but they do have a channel on Youtube you can set as a favorite.  They have tons and tons of videos, and you can search for them based on difficulty, body part, length of video, and type of workout. 

thanks!

+-SUPPORT US